VI

You look over to Jungkook who was sitting straight like a lost puppy. He seemed so stressed he's never gotten in trouble before. "Jungkook relax nothing will happen" he nodded worriedly. His father would for sure kill him.

The principal came in and he was disappointed "My top students what happened?" You three smiled while Hani stood up "Y/n just started hitting me I was just trying to talk to her" her mother walked in and ran to her "Oh my love what happened? Who did this?" She points at you and her mother goes to you and starts talking you roll your eyes at whatever she was saying you weren't listening you blocked her voice out. All you heard was blah blah.

She grabbed you from your shirt and you quickly slap her hand away "Who are you to touch me huh? I see where she gets her dumb decision-making from" she gasped and the principal tried his best to calm her down. "Y/n please sit down" you take a seat listening to him "See lady no need to scream" she holds you again and you smile. "Are you smiling you, young thug?"

"Oh I'm a thug now wow" your mom came in and got you out of her grip. "Don't touch my daughter" Jungkook and Jin's father came in both Jungkook and Jin looked down. Hani's mother recognized Jungkook's father and she calmed down "What happened here?" He said and the principal explained what had happened in the field. "She should be suspended such behavior is not acceptable in this school." Hani's mother said trying to show a different responsible side in front of Jungkook's father.

"If my daughter fought it's because there must've been a good reason she just defended herself." Your mom defended you. Jungkook's father approached you and you look at him "Y/n I know you're smart and wouldn't do such a thing" you nod agreeing with him and he smiles. "Okay, then what will happen to the student who started it?" He asks the principal and he explains that they'd be suspended for a week.

"Suspend her my Hani was just trying to talk to her and she reacted aggressively." You stand up and show your phone to the principal. People already posted what had happened not only that but Hani's friend recorded everything from the beginning. The video shows Hani approaching you catching you off guard she pushes you and tries to slap you but then that's when you started fighting as she wasn't trying to stop she constantly tried to hit you but would miss.

"Hani you're suspended!" The principal apologized to Jungkook and Jin's father since they weren't involved. You didn't get any punishment and Hani and her mother had to apologize to you. After everything was settled you cleared the situation for Jungkook telling his father to not be harsh on him since he was innocent. He understood and that day you all left home early Jungkook and his father left their own way while you, your mother, Jin, and his father went to eat.

"Y/n you did well in defending yourself," his father says and you felt good. Your mother was serious you look at Jin and he avoids your eyes. "Y/n why did she go after you?" You take a drink of your soda "Um because I'm her competition because of me she can't be the top student." Jin interrupts you "Apart from that she likes me and since Y/n and I are close she must've gotten jealous."

"So it's your fault Jin," his father says and you started smiling. After eating you went to your house your mom checked you if you were hurt but you had no scratches or anything compared to Hani she had scratches and was bleeding. "Those fights with Jin helped you huh" you both laugh. "They really did I promise I won't fight anymore. Do you need help with anything?"

You walk over to the sink and started washing the dishes "Not really go rest honey" you quickly finish up. "Since I'm home early I'll cook today you go, rest mom, okay you must've been worried." She kisses your cheek and goes into her room you started preparing everything. Your mom called your father to tell him that everything was fine and he was glad.

After you finish cooking your father wouldn't come in a few hours so you went to your room and started changing out of your uniform. You hear a knock you quickly put on your shirt and go open it. "Your mother let me in" you let him come inside your room you sit him on your chair. You stand behind him and wrap your arms around his neck hugging him. "Hey, I'm here to say I'm sorry that because of me this all happened please don't choke me to death."

"Jin" you loosened your grip "Yes" you get close to his ear making him flinch "Let's go out" he stands up and starts walking around you follow him all around your room. "No I'm not going out with you" he was practically running away from you and throwing your plushies towards you. "Please Jin" he shakes his head saying no. "Give me one good reason why you're saying no."

He stops walking and tells you to take a seat since it'll be a long conversation. You take a seat and wait patiently he was surprised you listened to him he adjusts his glasses and sighed. "Okay let's see. When we went out someone had said your boyfriend is handsome and you were surprised with a confused face. You said what boyfriend."

You start laughing "Jin I forgot okay that you were my boyfriend" he scoffs and throws you another plushie which you caught "Y/n I was literally standing next to you." You turn around and start playing with your pencil "I mean alright then I'll not ask you again."

"Back to the quiz" you glare at him "Are you serious?" He smirked and you roll your eyes "What's up with you and rolling your eyes?" You ignore him and roll them again and he gasps "Stop rolling your eyes at me. Keep on rolling them and I'll make them roll for a reason."