XV

You go get a drink and wait patiently. Ana sees Jin not looking at her and turns around to see you standing beside her "Oh my Y/n you're here" you smile. "Yes why wouldn't I be here the birthday girl loves me but I didn't expect you to be here are you friends with Yoonji?" She clenched her jaw she only came because her younger sister is friends with Yoonji. "Yeah I kind of am," she says and you nod.

"Hi Y/n" Jin goes to you and hugs you but you slightly push him away "Hi Jin," you say and turn around ignoring him. You wondered why the drinks were taking too long. "Your bathing suit is cute," she says and you look at yourself "Oh this shirt yeah it's comfortable it smells like the person I really like" she takes a glance at Jin wondering about his reaction to hearing you say you might like someone else. "Really who is it?" You smile sincerely not wanting to laugh "I'll give it to him because it's hot give me a second" Jin tilts his head.

You remove the shirt making Jin choke on his drink and make Yoongi and Jungkook gasp from the seats they were sitting in. "Oh my god, I didn't know Y/n was hiding all that. Jin that lucky bastard" Yoongi says making Jungkook nod in agreement. Jungkook was laughing seeing Ana's face drop "Y/n is stunning if Jin doesn't hurry I'm sure someone else will take her. Did you see those guys who crashed into each other?" Jungkook says and Yoongi nods laughing.

Jin was coughing you really had changed a lot when you two were going out you were barely hitting puberty and it hit you hard you were jaw-dropping gorgeous well so he thought to himself. You walk over to him and pat his back "Yah Jin are you okay" he nods he was all red. Ana didn't like you touching Jin but you didn't care you cup his face "Breath here drink water" you hand him the water the waiter Yoonji hired gave you and he drank it quickly.

"Well, you were quite right Ana my swimsuit isn't really cute but it's pretty isn't it Jin." He nods "Yeah well Ana thank you for keeping me company but Y/n is here now so see you later also you looked nice in my shirt," he says making Ana's eyes widen. "The shirt is yours?" She asks practically screaming and he nods "Yeah it's mine come on Y/n I'll help you take the drinks." You two walk away together while Ana scoffs and you give Yoongi his drink and Jungkook his.

"Well, you two are a match made in heaven blessed by the gods." Yoongi says and takes a sip of his drink and you take a seat and lay down "I think you just mean me cause Jin isn't blessed." You say making Jin snap his neck to look at you and Jungkook sighs knowing where this is going. "Yoongi let them borrow your room so they can just you know solve it the tension is noticeable yet they are smart but dumb to not even tell it's there," Jungkook says and lays down in his seat.

"What do you mean? I am blessed I'm handsome and built well." You roll your eyes and take a sip of your drink while Yoongi and Jungkook were enjoying seeing you two argue enjoying the show that's going on. "Fine you don't believe me I'll show you" Yoongi and Jungkook look at each other thinking the same thing. "Omg is he going to do it." Jin stands up and removes his pants he had shorts just like Jungkook you thought he'd end there but no he removes his shirt making you along with Yoongi and Jungkook gasp.

Your eyes travel his body he had defined abs and his broad shoulders made him really attractive you close your legs and close your mouth "That's nothing" you say in a low tone he heard and smirks "Really you're acting like you weren't just drooling a second ago." Yoongi and Jungkook say damn making you sit up "Says the one who choked on his drink and turned red as a tomato." He walks over to you making you regret what you said he picks you up "Wait Jin I'm playing! Jin I can't swim don't throw me in!" You scream as he leaned into the pool.

He wouldn't do that knowing you're afraid of water because you can't really swim. "Yoongi is your room free?" He nods "Yeah it should be have fun good luck Y/n. Come on Jungkook let's swim." You were wiggling but he held you tightly Yoonji saw you two and smiled enjoying how Jin is carrying you bridal style. "Jungkook Yoongi you two will pay!" You scream and shut up once he was heading upstairs to the room. "Jin my love" you cringe at the nickname "Let me down please fine I'll admit it you're blessed as well."

He throws you on the bed you end up on the headboard. You groan in pain while he just lays down facing up the ceiling. "Fuck you Jin my back hurts now." You say throwing him a pillow which he let you hit him with it. You really couldn't be upset with him because he'd always let you release your anger on him. "Are you comfortable?" You were confused "What do you mean?" He smiles realizing he exposed his upper body to prove you wrong. "You usually don't like exposing yourself like this. Your bathing suit looks good on you. You may be right though you are blessed." He says making you smile he basically complimented you.

He gives you his shirt which was his the entire time you didn't know you thought it was Yoongi's. You put it on "So you still like me?" He asks and you sit up quickly "No I don't" he hums "That's good because I'm planning to ask someone out" your smile faded and he looks up at you. "Who are you planning to ask out?"

"I'll let you know if it works out" you stand up heading towards the door and he sits up on the edge of the bed. You're honestly okay with him going out with someone the problem was you wanted him. You were so confused your feelings were messing with you because you didn't want to date him again you're scared of commitment what if he breaks up with you again to this day you don't know why it happened. Then again you don't want to be with him because Yoongi was entering the picture as well.

"Can I do something?" You ask and he nods "Of course what is it?" You sat on his lap facing him you smashed your lips onto his kissing him passionately his hands automatically wrapped your waist pressing your body closer to his. He kisses you with the same passion your hands were on his shoulders until your hands run through his hair. He starts kissing your neck which you give him access and moan as he sucked in a particular spot. You two had unfinished business but would it happen?