II

You saw the paper and didn't understand anything you were getting upset it wasn't a page it was a whole packet and you zoned off drawing instead of answering. The class was almost over and everyone started handing in the quiz. Jin was the first to stand up you two make eye contact and he winks as he stepped out. You answer the last question and get up "Here you go" the teacher smiles and you then walk out looking for him.

Everyone was in the hallway it was passing period everyone was heading to their next class you found him walking with Jungkook you speed walk your way there. You grab his bag and drag him to an empty room he waved at Jungkook and Jungkook was just laughing he was glad you two were back to annoying each other than not talking at all like in middle school.

You sit him on the nearby desk "Why didn't you tell me about the quiz?" He scoffs and removes your hand that held onto the collar of his shirt. "I was going to tell you but you ran away with Jungkook so it's a you problem don't be coming for me." You check the time there were still three more minutes before the bell rang. "You know we're alone" he whispers and grabs your hand but you yank it away "So what" he gets off the table and gently grabbed your chin making you face him you avoided his eyes you weren't great at making eye contact unless you were upset or determined to accomplish something.

"Control your anger Jungkook had said hi but you ignored him" he walks out and you stood there. The bell rings and you head to class during lunch you would go to Jungkook to clear up the misunderstanding. In the class you were going to you didn't have Jin so it was pretty boring he made things interesting. Without him, you would concentrate and be able to finish your work.

A classmate that had gone to the restroom comes back in running. The class was loud everyone was working in groups on the worksheet that the teacher handed out after the lesson. She sat back in her group "You will not believe what I just saw Jin and the class president were together. They came out of the old lab room she was fixing her hair do you think they are together?"

You stopped writing "Did you finish Y/n"? Sol asks, you look at her, and reread what you wrote "Yeah I did." You smile and put your head down waiting for the rest of your group to finish the girl continued talking "They probably are together I mean she's part of the top three they are both smart they would make a great couple."

They all start agreeing "But Y/n she's the top second of the school isn't she close to him." Sol was hearing everything as well everybody who wasn't doing their work was listening to them they were speaking loudly. "Can you guys stop talking you're not letting me concentrate" Sol says and they apologize to Sol so they lower their voices but then again they continued.

"They went out but broke up I guess that's why Jin is now with her instead of Y/n. I loved them together honestly but Y/n is really immature I guess that's why they didn't last long" you stand up and push your chair in. Everyone froze and stared at you "Mr. may I go use the restroom" he nods and you grab the restroom pass and leave. "Do you think she heard?" Sol rolled her eyes "Just shut up you good for nothings that just talk shit."

After finishing using the restroom you walk around for a little by then you see Jungkook passing by. "Jungkook" he turns around but sees no one and he got scared "This school is really haunted" he started speed walking. "Yah Jungkook don't walk too fast" you scream he finally saw you and was relieved to not be alone. You catch up to him "Were you the one who called me?" You nod and he starts laughing "Oh okay I thought I was gonna die or something I thought ghosts were warning me."

"Jungkook who traumatized you?" He touches his ears you shake your head "That's why you shouldn't be watching those scary videos that you watch."  He then snaps out of it "Why are you out here?" He asks all of a sudden you show him the restroom pass and he shows you his as well before you'd ask him. "Hey Jungkook I'm sorry I ignored you this morning" he shakes his head "It's okay it's nothing to worry about."

"I'll see you at lunch then" you wave and walk back to class he bites his bottom lip. "Now what did Jin do?" He knew something had happened you went back to class knocked on the door and wait for it to be opened. Jin was passing by he called you and you slightly smile and the door opened you go in. Everyone was staring at you "What did something happen? Do your work!" You say they all start getting busy while you take a seat.

"Did you guys finish your part?" You asked your group members and they each started showing their papers you were glad "That's good I'll turn them in" you collect them and hand them to the teacher. Since you guys finished early you were able to be on your phones so you started watching a show on your phone not realizing the bell had rung. Sol tapped your shoulder you remove your earbud "The bell rung" you see the time "Oh thank you for telling me. Hey Sol can I hang out with you today?" She smiles "Yes of course" you started packing and she helped you as well.

You two exit the classroom Jungkook was passing by he was going to call you but he noticed you went with someone else.