Safety

You woke up in the morning laying on top of Bucky with the navy blue throw blanket on your back, legs, and shoulders. You were both still in the living room, taking up the entire couch. Both of your jackets and your purse laid on the floor beside the couch. Your head was rising and falling with each of Bucky's breaths. You could tell he was awake by the way his hands were rubbing up and down your back.
"Good morning doll" Bucky said softly as you nuzzled more into his chest. "Are you ready to get up?" he asked with a smirk as you looked up at him quickly.
"I'm so glad the heating works in here" you gave a soft yawn and a nod. You slid off of his body and stood up, taking the blanket with you and you wrapped it around your body to see him already hard and ready to go again. "Really?" you asked quickly.
"You look pretty good this morning," he said in his gravelly voice.
"So do you" you countered with an impish smile. "But I have waffles and crepes in my future" you turned to go to the bathroom hurriedly. Bucky gave you the time to use the bathroom and came in as you were washing up. He waited a moment for you to finish and as soon as you left you heard him using the facilities. You hurried into the closet and got changed into your Thor t-shirt and a pair of jeans with thick socks, one of your pink pullover hoodies, and your red converse sneakers. Bucky came in and started getting dressed into his black jeans, t-shirt, zip up hoodie and his black boots. You snuck back into the bathroom to wash your face while Bucky grabbed his cell phone and wallet out of his jeans on the bedroom floor. The room was still full of rose petals, and you knew there would be a lot of clean up to do. Bucky went back to the living room and grabbed the cat treats and both Aurora and Alpine ran to him quickly, jumping up on the kitchenette table.
"Are you stealing my thunder?" you called from the bathroom where you were still washing up and brushing your hair and teeth.
"It's my turn to spoil them," he chuckled. "I worked for it" he added with a devious smirk.
"That you really did" you said under your breath as you came up without any make up and your hair up in a messy bun. "Is this okay?" you asked quickly.
"You look perfect" Bucky grinned and walked towards you, pulling you into a warm embrace and kissing the top of your head. You leaned into him, rubbing your hands up and down his back. The memory of you digging your nails into his back last night flashed across your mind. He had made a game most of the night where he had denied you orgasms until you were at your limit and then he would make you have a few in a row. You both heard a polite knock on your door and you separated from each other hesitantly. You walked over and picked up both your jackets and your purse. You pulled out your phone and saw your battery was at half a charge and frowned slightly.
"We need to charge our phones when we get back, I know you didn't charge yours either" you went to put on your jacket and Bucky came over to help you put it on.
"We can have a phone free day after we get home" Bucky gave you a kiss on top of your head.
"We have laundry to do too," you reminded him.
"How about we will bring your tablet for music while we are in the laundry room, but no texting until tomorrow" he offered.
"I can live with that, but what if Sam needs us?" you asked quickly.
"Sam is with Sarah, and probably having the time of his life" he chuckled. "Just text him while we are out and let him know I'm making you go off the grid for an afternoon and evening"
"He probably would have to see it to believe it" you giggled and walked to the door while Bucky put on his jacket. He turned up the collar slightly and you smirked to yourself thinking he was probably covering the love bites you had left on his neck last night. You opened the door and Loki was there in his male form standing beside Steve who was grinning from ear to ear.
"Did you kids have a good night? Or is it not safe to ask yet?" Steve asked with a humored tone.
"We had a good night" you flushed. "Thank you for setting up the bedroom" you added quickly.
"It didn't take long" Steve shrugged.
"It had the desired effect, thanks pal" Bucky came over and wrapped his arms around your center.
"Are you changing to your female form?" you asked Loki.
"Darling Jack said he liked my male form too yesterday, so I'm going to try it out for the day" Loki's cheeks went a little pink.
"How did that go?" you asked quickly as the four of you started making your way towards the stairs.
"It went very well. Jack stayed for dinner, and Tony grilled him sufficiently. I didn't realize Jack had been working at the waffle truck for so long" Loki smiled a bit. "He told us all about how he's known you for five years now, and you never changed your order. He also talked about how he was working on his own screenplay that he's looking to publish, although he's not quite done it yet"
"What's it about?" you were surprised at this tidbit of information. You stopped to look at him since you were now at the front door. Loki opened the door and gestured for you to walk out.
"A forbidden romance of a billionaire playboy who falls in love with his secretary" Loki smirked.
"That sounds dangerously close to Tony and Pepper's origin story" you burst out laughing.
"I think that's where he found the inspiration," Loki chuckled.
"I'm driving" Steve announced as you all started towards the SUV's and he unlocked one of them.
"Loki can have shotgun" Bucky offered quickly.
"Thank you, I appreciate that" Loki smiled as he got to the car. He opened up the backdoor for you to jump in and Bucky grimaced before running around to the drivers side backseat to jump in. Once you were in you buckled in and Loki shut the door before getting in the front.
"So is this going to be a romantic relationship?" you asked as soon as Loki was settled in.
"I do not know yet, we shall have to see" Loki buckled in, but you could tell the subject was off the table for now.

When you got to the farmers market, Steve had to park a little further away since it was busier than usual. You had been holding hands with Bucky in the back seat, and he ordered you to stay in your spot so he could come around and get to your door. You rolled your eyes, but stayed put good naturedly. The four of you started making your way to the waffle truck first and you saw Jack took one look at Loki and straightened up in his spot a bit before he gave a loud wolf whistle and a laugh when Loki chuckled at the motion.
"Where's Sam?" Jack asked as the four of you got closer, he was studying your group closely.
"He's with his girlfriend" you gave a quick smile. "Just us today." Jack turned his head and called out your orders quickly, and said not to make the "Sam" before he turned his attention back at you.
"I missed you yesterday, I didn't get to see you in your natural habitat" Jack teased you as you took out your credit card and paid for everyone, leaving a handsome tip.
"We went to my cabin for our two month anniversary. You'll have to come again next weekend" you wiggled your eyebrows at him.
"Since Loki can't come to me, I'll be coming around again. Tony wasn't as scary as I thought he would be" Jack shrugged. "He still looks very handsome in his suit" he winked at Loki who flushed a little.
"It's not a dress" you gave a soft sigh. "I'm back to being the only girl again"
"For now" Loki smirked. "I may change my mind next week, or perhaps we will get Wanda or Natasha to come with us"
"You know, I never thought of asking them to come. We really should" you mused out loud.
"They were lovely by the way" Jack whispered to you.
"They really are," you quickly agreed.
"Come on doll, you're holding up the line" Bucky reminded you and you moved away. Steve had already taken the time to grab the utensils for everyone and napkins as well.
"Go get our table, little minx" Loki gave your arm a small pat. You nodded, seeing that the tables were filling up quickly and hurried over to the closest one. You weren't sitting long when Steve, Loki, and Bucky came over with the waffles and cutlery. Steve handed you your cutlery and napkins while Bucky took the spot next to you and handed you your waffle. Loki took Sam's normal spot across from you, and Steve took his normal spot across from Bucky. You all ate silently, just enjoying the autumn breeze this morning while you were eating. Once you were done, Bucky grabbed everyone's, soiled napkins, and cutlery and brought it over to the garbage. You saw that Loki seemed more relaxed than usual, and you automatically knew that you were also safe and you were glad for it.
Bucky put his hand in the small of your back as soon as you stood up and he followed you closely as you took money out of the ATM, and you politely waited while the rest of the boys followed suit.
You stopped at a few vendors to pick up various items including beef jerky, chocolates, candy, fruits, and of course both you and Loki picked up plenty of books. On your way out, Bucky took a moment to pick up a bouquet of sunflowers and bought a vase to go with it since you didn't have any more vases in your suite. The four of you had bags in your hands as you made your way out of the market, and Bucky announced he was going to pay for the crepes today. He made sure you were settled at a picnic table before he left his bags with you and the three of them went to go pick up the crepes.
When they came back to the table, you couldn't imagine being more relaxed. It felt like old times, before Hydra had come after you and the team had started worrying about your personal safety. You didn't have to use any of your breathing exercises today, and for that you were grateful. Things finally felt like they were coming back together again. The only thing missing from today was Sam.
Towards the end of the meal you texted Sam that next week he should bring Sarah with all of you as a group, and also told him that Bucky was getting you to go offline for a day. Sam quickly messaged you back that he didn't believe that for a second. You smirked at your phone, knowing that you were right about that earlier.
"What's so funny, doll?" Bucky asked you after taking your plate and utensils and putting them in the garbage.
"Sam doesn't believe you are getting me to go offline for a day" you rolled your eyes.
"Let's prove a point, shall we?" he asked, holding out his hand expectantly. You smirked and purposely turned off your phone before you handed it to him. He broke out into a proud smile and turned off his phone as well before putting them both into his sweater pocket. "I'll plug them in when we get home, sugar" he winked at you. "And we will go do some laundry before cuddles and books for the rest of the night" he sounded like he was looking forward to it as much as you were.