Important questions

"You need to get higher up, those ones are crisper" Sam sighed heavily. Everyone was outside in their casual clothes, but bundled up with sweaters in the apple orchard. Tony and Pepper decided to cop a spot on a picnic blanket with Thor and Loki, while Nat and Bruce branched off to pick in private. Wanda and Vision were in a world of their own, barely paying attention to the apple picking in progress. Steve, Sam, you and Bucky were working on a tree, trying to be selective of which apples you took off of the tree. Tony casually let it drop that he had someone pick the apples for him anyways, and he didn't see why everyone would make such a big deal out of picking them individually.
"Come here, doll" Bucky called over and you went to him obediently. He made a motion for you to turn around, and you followed his instructions. His hands went to your hips and you suddenly felt weightless, giving a small cry out in surprise. He picked you up and put you on his shoulders, and you flexed your legs around him, putting your hands automatically on his head to keep your balance. "Can you reach the ones higher up now?" he asked, going a little closer to the tree.
"Just a little closer" you tried reaching for an apple. He moved in closer until you finally grabbed one. You held it up victoriously like a trophy and Sam came over with his small basket. He reached up with it, and you deposited the apple in. You started giving Bucky instructions on where to go, and how close in you wanted to go.
"What are we going to do with all these apples?" Steve asked the big question while holding his own full basket.
"Make pie of course" you gave a soft giggle. "I'd love to make some apple pie, come to think of it" you gave a wistful smile.
"I'll help ya" Bucky quickly promised.
"I wonder if we have all the ingredients for a cobbler" you mused as you picked a few more apples, with Sam waiting patiently for you to drop them into the basket.
"The kitchen is well stocked," Tony called over in a promise. You gave a small smile, and flexed your legs around Bucky's head. He turned his head and kissed the inside of your thigh and you felt the heat going to your core all over again. Last night had been wonderful. Bucky had been attentive to you all night, and you had woken up naked in his arms again, with him already pressing into you, ready to go all over again. You had been right about the slight bruising on your hips when you checked in the bathroom after doing your business. He had certainly been keen in his affections. Not that you minded in the least. You had told him you liked a man that knew what he wanted in the bedroom, and Bucky certainly hadn't disappointed you yet. You also liked the sweet mornings, waking up to soft kisses to coax you awake instead of an alarm. The last two mornings he hadn't gotten up to go meet with Steve to go for his morning run. You were letting it slide because it was the weekend, but you also knew you might have to fight him in the morning to start going again.
Bucky made his way to the next tree, and hummed happily as you ran your fingers through his hair as he walked. You were doing it to not only keep your balance, but also to calm your nerves. He seemed to be enjoying the contact, and you couldn't help but think of another way to use the position you were currently in. Perhaps facing him instead, only in the bedroom and both of you naked. You flexed your legs around him again, and he rewarded your thigh with another kiss.

You continued picking apples until the basket was full, and Sam backed away while Bucky reached up with Steve standing behind him just in case, and he lifted you off of his shoulders, setting you gracefully back on the ground again. You rewarded him with a soft kiss on the lips, and his face broke out into a smile.
"Are you going to pack some clothes for my room for a few days when we get back?" he leaned forward and whispered in your ear.
"Do you have room in your closet for me?" you purred to him, placing a hand on his chest. Steve chuckled and took a few steps away.
"You can have half my closet if you wanted it" Bucky's eyes burned into your own, and you could feel the double meaning behind it.
"Just a drawer for now" you took in a small intake of breath, leaning in a little closer. "As long as you take one of mine too" you added in a whisper.
"Done" he grinned victoriously. He sealed the deal with a soft kiss on your lips and Sam cleared his throat and Bucky gave a groan. You heard a few good natured chuckles from behind you and you pulled regretfully away from Bucky's warm embrace.
"Personally, I don't see why you don't just take half his closet," Sam admitted as you turned to face him. You looked at him in surprise and he shrugged. "As your best friend, and as your neighbor, it's my duty to tell you he has enough room to make for you"
"We haven't even had our first fight yet" you protested.
"Best part of those is making up" Sam quickly reminded you, making your cheeks stain a slight pinkish hue. "It's not like you two aren't permanent," he added with a grin.
"Who's wingman are you?" you arched an eyebrow at him.
"Right now, I think he's mine" Bucky wrapped his arms around you from behind.
"I'm on the side of whichever room gets soundproofed first" Sam turned and walked over to the picnic blanket and set down his full basket.
"Move at your own pace, don't listen to him" Steve told you kindly. You looked at Bucky lovingly, and took his hand as you walked back over to where most of the rest of the team was.
"We have a basket" Nat walked over, catching you off guard. Her and Bruce's basket was half full, but you also saw her lipstick was smudged and it was partially on Bruce's face. You suppressed a giggle, and took a tissue out of your pocket to hand to her. She gave you a look of confusion before she looked at Bruce and she broke out in a smile, quickly wiping her face and then wiping Bruce's.
"Was that all we needed?" Tony asked a little expectantly, while standing up.
"Don't be a spoil sport. We are out for fun" Loki spoke up, barely looking up from his book.
"You've barely moved," Pepper chuckled.
"I'm here to make sure that Kitten has her fun, as her bodyguard" he looked up with a ghost of a smile.
"I've had fun. It's a shame we don't have apple cider" you gave a small frown.
"I can have some here in an hour" Tony went on his phone and you knew he was ordering it.
"That will give me time to make us some apple crumble" you decided, while Bucky strengthened his hold around your waist.
"Not apple pie?" he asked in soft hum.
"Apple crumble might be faster, and it would go perfectly with supper tonight" you giggled as you felt the slight tell of his beard brush against the side of your neck.
"And we will spend the afternoon in the living room?" He gave you a soft kiss on the cheek. "After you pack for my room" he added quickly.
"Okay, I'll do it" you nodded and you could feel the victorious smile he had on his face against your skin.

Bucky gathered all the ingredients for your baking, and you made three pies for supper. You had to take a break for lunch, and to give the cooks their time in the kitchen. Bucky helped you prepare the apples and listened aptly to instructions. After the pies were in the oven, Loki promised to keep on the three crumbles while you headed up to your room to pack for a few days, since you didn't know how long construction would take for the sound proofing. Bucky snuck the cats some treats while you packed enough for five days, mostly relaxation outfits with t-shirts, but a few dresses just in case. You packed some lingerie, and negligee's, although with your track record, you doubted you would use the negligee's. Bucky selected a few books for you, and the cat treats and brought them back to his suite. You walked into his suite, and he was already in his closet waiting for you. He excitedly took your bag and unpacked it into three drawers, not just one, and used a few hangers for you. You were surprised to see he didn't have much in his closet. You did spy a few formal suits, and you wondered what he would look like dressed up in them. He caught you eyeing them, but his only response was a swift kiss on the lips before he led you out.
By the time you got back downstairs, the pies were done baking and Loki had taken them out and put them on the counter to cool. He gave a curious look to both you and Bucky and you beckoned for him to follow you to the living room. You grabbed the central love seat and sat down, with Bucky quick beside you. You curled up into his side and hummed happily to yourself. Loki came in and sat down in the arm chair and took out his book. Bucky wordlessly picked up the remote control and turned on a documentary. You saw your computer was still out and you grabbed it and turned it on, putting it on your lap. You flexed your fingers while trying to look up things on Amazon. You didn't necessarily need anything, but you wanted to feed your need for getting back in the game. You switched over to your emails and saw there was a follow up one from the architect for your cabin. You brought up their plans for your cabin, and you saw they were finally exactly what you were looking for. You quickly sent an approval email, and told them to start construction as soon as possible. You knew it was going to be a big job, but you were excited for them to get started.
"What's that big smile for?" Sam walked into the room, looking at you curiously.
"I finally approved the changes to my cabin. They are going to get started soon. I can't wait to see it when it's done" you sighed happily.
"Do you need to give them keys or anything? I can drive them over" he quickly offered.
"They already have my extra set" you shook your head.
"Don't forget Tony is putting in your security once they are done" Bucky reminded you, draping his arm over your shoulders.
"How long is it going to take?" Sam grabbed a seat.
"A month or two, I'm not sure," you admitted softly. "I do want to go see it when it's done. I almost wish I could go back and see it now before they start" you gave a sigh.
"Do you plan on moving into it?" Bucky asked hesitantly.
"Well, initially I did," you nodded. "But now, I'm not so sure" you closed your laptop and nuzzled more into him. "I mean, I can work remotely, but with everything that's happened... it would be a half hour commute every morning, and honestly, Tony's gone to a lot of lengths to keep me here at the compound" you thought out loud, trying to keep the fact that you also didn't want to be that far away from Bucky.
"And your soldier would be too far away" Loki said your thoughts out loud. You flushed a bit, and turned to look at Bucky.
"I'd go with her," Bucky shrugged nonchalantly. "I don't mind a morning commute"
"You need your Steve and Sam" you reminded him quickly.
"I can always visit. I hate being separated from you" he murmured and gave the side of your head a quick kiss.
"Is that your way of saying you want to move in together?" you giggled, waiting for his answer with baited breath.
"I'm waiting until you are ready," he nodded. "But yes, I want to move in together so I can keep a close eye on you"
"I'm not against it" you whispered softly. "I'm ready if it's with you. But what if we fight?"
"We make up" he shrugged as if it was the most common thing to do.
"But we haven't fought yet. How do you know we will make up?" you asked, turning to look at him more closely.
"Doll, I believe in us" he leaned down to kiss you on your cheek. You loved how openly affectionate he was with you, and swore to yourself you would never take it for granted. He really did love you, and you could feel that coming off of him in droves. You loved him more than words could ever explain. You leaned towards him and gave him a lingering kiss on the lips, wanting to show him without words that you believed in the pair of you too. "So when do you want to do it?" he asked, pulling back from the kiss. You placed your hand on his cheek and gazed at him lovingly.
"Let's talk to Tony first" you bit your bottom lip and he grinned victoriously.