A date at the zoo

You continued to sip your coffee and checking your phone once in a while, while Bucky finished his coffee, trying not to gaze at you. You were driving him crazy this morning, and you both knew it. He was a little surprised you so openly flirted with him, and you even grazed your hand on his butt on purpose. He admittedly liked the feeling. You seemed to be engrossed in your work, trying to behave yourself while he waited for his rock hard erection to go down. You drove him crazy in ways he didn't know possible. You seemed to have a habit of licking your lips after you took a sip of coffee, and he was watching you from the side of his eyes like a hawk. It wasn't helping his circumstances. He could only imagine the things your tongue could do. When you both kissed, it was like magic to him. You always seemed to move your tongue and your body in the right way, that just made him even more acutely aware of how much he wanted you. He mused that he didn't know how he survived a whole year without your touch, when now he could barely stand a day without it. He went to stand up, and he saw you quickly put your phone down and he had your full attention. He gave a half smile and paused for a moment.
"Just give me a moment doll, I need to run up to my room" he bent down and kissed you on the cheek briefly. He had something very urgent to take care of if he was going to take you on the motorcycle, and he wanted to grab the roses he bought you this morning before he went on his jog, at a nearby store that is open all hours.
"I'll be waiting, Bucky bear" you nearly purred to him and he groaned internally. You were the only one who would get away with a nickname like that. He wanted to ask you to call him James, just to test it out. He found he adored you in every way. He took hesitant steps away, then hurried upstairs. He had a massive erection to get rid of, and there was only one way of getting rid of that quickly.

"I thought you two would be gone by now" Steve was walking by the dining room, clearly headed to the living room.
"Bucky had to run upstairs for a minute. He's been gone a while though" you sighed. You had time to go to the bathroom quickly, and put your coffee cup into the kitchen. "Maybe he changed his mind" you trailed off, starting to doubt yourself. Maybe you pushed it too far this morning.
"I highly doubt that. He will be back" Steve promised, and paused for a moment before coming over and sitting beside you at the table. "What's the data showing you?"
"They are still scrambling, like I planned" you gave a soft smile. "I have them right where I want them right now"
"Where's your shoes?" he raised his eyebrows at you.
"Upstairs, I better go get them I guess" you sighed softly and looked at Steve for a moment. "Do you think he likes me for real?"
"I know it's very real" Steve ruffled your hair a little bit with a smirk.
"Alright, I'll go get my shoes and my purse" you turned off the screen on your phone and stashed it in your back pocket while getting up. "Thank's Stevie" you gave a shy smile and started heading towards the stairs.
"Have fun on your date" Steve called to your retreating figure. You gave a wave and made it to the stairs and started heading up slowly. Bucky was just coming down holding a dozen white and pink roses in his hand with a serious look on his face.
"I was just coming to find you" his face lit up with a smile.
"I was just going to get my shoes and purse. I was waiting a bit" you bit your bottom lip unsurely.
"These are for you" he handed you the flowers with flourish.
"They're beautiful, thank you" you smiled happily, and took them, taking a deep inhale of their scent. "I'll be right back, I'm just going to trade them out for the other ones" you flushed slightly, going up a step, and leaning forward to place a lingering kiss on his cheek. You pulled back, and he was all smiles. You nodded slightly to yourself and continued your trip to your suite. He turned around and followed you, and waited patiently outside your suite door, while you left the door open.
You switched out the flowers, and gave your new roses fresh water before grabbing your red converse sneakers and putting them on quickly. You looked around, and finally found your purse in your bedroom in the closet before you came back out and Bucky smiled approvingly.
"You always look so beautiful," he spoke softly. You flushed a little under his intense gaze and walked towards him.
"And you always look so handsome," you countered gently. "I don't know how you do it"
"I wonder the same thing about you" he got out smoothly, and held out his arm for you to take. You both headed down the stairs again and stopped at the closet where he handed you a helmet and grabbed one for himself. You loved the blue jeans and short sleeved white button up he was wearing, noting that he had changed while he had ran up to his room. He had brushed his hair back again, and he still had that megawatt smile that you always looked forward to seeing. He put his hand in the small of your back and led you to the front door where he opened it for you and waited for you to walk through. You gave a shy smile, and whispered a soft thank you before making your way outside to his Harley. You stopped, and he helped you put on your helmet and made sure it was secure before putting his own on. He jumped on, and kicked up the kickstand, waiting patiently for you to get on behind him. You got on, and slipped forward in the seat until your entire body was pressed against his. You wrapped your arms around his slender waist and held him securely to yourself. The engine revved to life, and he pulled out of his spot and made his way out of the compound gates. You felt safe, nestled against his body and thought about how you had teased him this morning and wondered if you had gone too far for his old fashioned ways. He technically didn't tell you to stop, but seemed to almost goad you on a bit. You still found him a mystery, no matter how much you had both conversed over texting and in person. You felt anxiety wash over you again, wondering if you were stepping out of order. You honestly were just getting more comfortable with him, that's why you openly flirted like that. You didn't mean for Steve to hear you, but it happened. You started doubting yourself a little bit as the anxiety pulsed through your veins. Bucky seemed to pick up on your shallow breaths from behind him and he pulled over on the side of the road. You had time to look up to see that you were in the middle of nowhere and felt a little confused.
"Deep breaths doll" Bucky put his large hand over both of yours and moved it in small circles. You realized you were in the middle of an anxiety attack and followed his instructions. He waited for your breath to even out before he spoke again. "Are you okay, doll?" he asked worriedly, looking over his shoulder. You were glad the helmet obscured part of your face, or else he would see the blush that graced your cheeks from embarrassment.
"I started to get worried," you admitted softly, not one to tell a lie.
"Worried about Hydra?" he asked, turning a bit more in his seat.
"Oh God no. I was worried I went too far this morning with you" you felt even your neck was heated from how much you were blushing.
"Why would you worry about that, sugar? I liked it" he sounded confused.
"Are you sure?" you asked worriedly.
"If you weren't stuck to me like a little koala bear, I would take that helmet off of ya, and kiss ya until all those worries go away" his voice went down a few octaves. "Who knows, maybe even a little more" he chuckled, feeling you squirm slightly on the seat behind him. "Come on, slip off for a second" he instructed. You nodded and got off the motorcycle and waited as he put down the kickstand and he took off his helmet, setting it on the seat. He took a few short steps towards you and reached for the helmet and took it off of you, only to see your face with flushed cheeks. "Do you really want to know what I was thinkin about this morning?" he asked in a husky voice. You gave a gentle nod. "Not how it works doll, I need your words" he reminded you of one of his rules.
"Yes" you had a slight quiver in your voice.
"It wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me to say, but I will show you a little bit of what I was thinking" he put your helmet on the seat beside his, and turned back to you as if you were his sole focus and he rubbed his hands up and down your arms before he took that final step towards you and put his hands on either side of your face and he leaned down brushing his lips against yours. He continued to move his lips against yours slowly, as though there was a deeper meaning behind it. You sighed into the kiss, and his tongue slipped past your lips, massaging against yours. You let a small moan out and he tilted his head to the side, deepening the kiss furter, his nose brushing against yours in his rush to deepen the kiss. You slowly brought your hands up to rest on his chest, moving along his shoulders first. He gave a soft moan, and his hands moved back to your sides, to stop at your waist for a moment before he slowly reached down towards your hips and his hands moved in small clockwise motions before sliding to the globes of your ass. He barely moved for a moment, letting you take in that his hands found their way there, and waiting to see if you were going to protest. Instead you pushed your chest more into him, wanting to feel more and he gave a soft groan before he squeezed at the flesh. You gave a small giggle, and he chuckled deeply and you pulled back from the kiss.
"A touch for a touch" he winked at you. "Not quite everything I was thinkin of doing with you, but I hope you get the idea" he gave you another chaste kiss on the lips.
"You thought of more?" you asked innocently, not moving away from his embrace.
"So much more" he rubbed his nose against yours, and gave you another soft kiss on the lips. "Are you ready for our date now?" he gave a confident smile that you were almost jealous of. Then you remembered he had super soldier senses and could likely smell the heat that had pooled in between your legs in response to the kiss you both just shared on the side of the road. You gave a nod, and he kissed the tip of your nose before grabbing your helmet and putting it back on you, and then doing the same for himself. He got back on the Harley and waited patiently for you to jump on. You wrapped your arms around him again, and he started the engine again, headed off to your date destination.