A snuggly day

Sam came in and quickly settled down on the couch, already knowing that you and Bucky would likely take the loveseat as usual. Aurora and Alpine padded in behind him and jumped up on the center cushion of the couch and nuzzled into one another. You brought five bottles of water into the room and set them down on the coffee table, while Bucky just left the door open and came to sit down on the loveseat. He tapped his lap and you gingerly sat down sideways, so you could nuzzle your face into his neck.
"No book tonight?" Sam asked, a little surprised.
"I just want cuddles" you gave a soft sigh.
"I want cuddles too" Bucky wrapped his arms around you, securing you to his lap. You nuzzled more into his neck and gave his collarbone a soft kiss. He hummed and started rubbing his hand up and down your thighs.
"What are your plans for the weekend, Sam?" you asked, you turned your head to look at him.
"I'm spending the weekend at Sarah's" he broke out into a smile. "I'll be back Sunday night"
"Oooh, so you are spending a full forty eight hours away from the compound? How scandalous" you giggled.
"I know, say what you want, but I'm enjoying every spare second I can with her," Sam continued to smile.
"I know the feeling" Bucky nuzzled his five o'clock shadow into the side of your neck and you gave a shiver. You could feel him hard beneath you, and didn't want to dare standing up and bringing that to attention. Steve and Loki walked in a moment later, with Steve carrying his sketching supplies. He quickly grabbed the other end of the couch from Sam, while Loki took the chair. Loki pulled out his phone and smiled down at the screen and sent a quick text. You leaned more into Bucky's chest and smiled at both men that had come in.
"Where's your book?" Steve asked as he got set up with his sketchbook.
"Cuddles," you murmured softly.
"Are you excited to start back full time?" Steve asked you as he started sketching. You felt Bucky's hand still on your lap and you reached down to hold his hand, threading your fingers through his.
"I am. There's a lot of data to go over, and it will give me ample time to go over it before I start on full mission dockets" you nodded, squeezing Bucky's hand.
"I won't lie, I do miss the missions. The break has been nice" Loki said. "I do enjoy a good fight"
"There shouldn't be any fighting next week," you said quickly. "I looked carefully at those missions before I assigned them, and normally they would only need two people, but I put in three just to be careful"
"You'll be too busy this weekend to worry about missions anyways" Steve smirked at Loki. "Same with Sam"
"It's going to be weird not having Sam with us at the Farmer's market" your gaze flicked to Sam who seemed to still for a moment, as though the realization just hit him.
"You'll still have us" Loki smiled, getting a ping on his phone and he raised his eyebrows.
"What is it?" Bucky asked, not missing that.
"He wants to talk on the phone" Loki seemed to be hesitant.
"Go take the call in your suite, we will be okay for tonight" you giggled.
"Are you sure?" Loki was already standing up.
"We will see you tomorrow at breakfast," Bucky smiled at him.
Loki quickly made an exit, and Sam grabbed one of the water bottles and took a sip. He offered you one, but both you and Bucky shook your head in response. Steve took one and took a long gulp.
"What are you drawing today?" Sam asked Steve, leaning over to get a better look. He chuckled and shook his head once he got a look.
"They don't move much" Steve chuckled and you raised an eyebrow looking over.
"What is it?" you asked curiously. Steve showed you his sketch of Aurora and Alpine and you immediately cooed at the sight of it.
"Is she pregnant?" Sam asked, studying Aurora closely.
"We think so. I should probably take her to the vet" you mused, pursing your lips slightly.
"I'll take her this week since you'll be busy in the lab" Bucky kissed the side of your head. "Then we will know for sure if she's pregnant, and Alpine needs his needles anyways" he added with a shrug.
"I'll give you money for the vet visit" you leaned more into him.
"It's on me, let me take care of my dame" he kissed you again.
"Thank you Bucky" you turned your head, and kissed him softly on the lips. "Let me know if I'm going to be a grandma" you giggled.
"How come you never got her fixed?" Steve asked, seeming a little surprised.
"I didn't think I needed to. She was never around other cats until I moved here" you shrugged.
"I felt the same way about Alpine," Bucky quickly nodded.
"After the little marshmallows come, I guess I'll have to get Aurora done. I don't even know what we are going to do with kittens" you sighed softly.
"Wanda, and Nat would probably want a kitten. I know I wouldn't mind the company" Steve gave a grin.
"We will have to see how many she has," Bucky decided.