Peach crepes

You weren't awake when they finished supper, you were still softly slumbering in your new temporary bed. Doctor Cho had come in to check on you, but you were still healing. Or at least that is the excuse she provided to the team who were waiting anxiously for you to wake up again. Loki took his post beside your bedroom door, standing like a statue, just watching your face, taking a moment to look out the bedroom door once in a while to verify that no intruders were coming. He looked like he was ready for a fight, and like he wanted it. He seemed almost predatory in a way, the way he looked out of the bedroom each time, and when his eyes came back to settle on you, his gaze would soften and he would give a simple smile as you would move just ever so slightly in your sleep. He couldn't see any scars, but he knew many scars would never be seen. He liked to think the two of you had become friends, and it caused him a lot of anxiety at the thought of possibly suddenly losing you. He didn't want to chance that happening again. He summoned a dagger and flipped the blade between his fingers playfully, remaining in his statuesque form. Bucky, who sat beside your bed, directly across from Sam, spared Loki a glance who nodded his head slightly. Bucky gave a slight smile, but brought his attention back to you, his right hand holding yours as he waited anxiously for you to wake up. Your face was pale, and your eyes were rimmed with an almost purple color with your slightly sunken features. He was determined they would get you back up to your previous body weight as quickly as possible. Sam reached out and touched your caked hair, flinching inwardly at how dirty it is.
They could hear Bruce and Tony out in the lab working diligently still on the blood samples and the data. Bruce wanted to get ahead, and Tony just wanted to know everything they did to you. It scared him how much you had gone through in such a relatively short period of time. Nat eventually came in to get Bruce and drag him out of the room to go take a shower after the mission. He left unwillingly, but Tony remained close to you and reviewed the data. He didn't want to leave, at the very least, not until you had woken up.
When your eyes started to open, the first thing you saw in a foggy haze was Bucky holding your hand, and watching your face expectantly. His face lit up with a boyish smile as he realized you were finally awake. You felt pain in your body and groaned slightly as you turned your head, looking around, feeling slightly confused and saw Loki standing there watching you. He had paused, flipping the knife through his fingers, and gave a small smile, and you finally turned your head to the other side and saw Sam whose face was lit up in a grin.
"There you are sexy legs" Sam was the first to speak. "You're safe" he reminded you, even though seeing the three men in the room was enough reminder.
"How long was I out?" you asked, licking your parched lips.
"A long time" Bucky's voice came out a little raspy. "Do you need anything?"
"I'm thirsty, and I'm hungry" you realized, hearing your stomach growl.
"Let me go get it" Sam stood up quickly, leaning forward and putting a chaste kiss on your forehead. "I know exactly what you need," he gave a grin.
"What's going on?" you heard Tony's voice come from the next room.
"She's hungry," Sam responded excitedly. You heard rushed footsteps and Tony came in the room, and immediately went to your bedside, taking your hand for a brief moment before letting go.
"How are you feeling?" he asked expectantly.
"Sore, hungry and thirsty" you admitted. "Relieved" you added in a whisper.
"It wasn't easy to find you, I had to hack your systems to use them" Tony paused before giving a proud smile. "You didn't make it easy for me or Friday" he admitted.
"I'll make sure to grant you all access, I never thought there would come a day you would need them" you sighed, and groaned taking a sharp inhale of breath.
"The pain will go away within a few weeks, but it's going to be a bit you'll be in the panic room" Tony sat down in Sam's seat.
"I'm in the panic room?" you asked in shock.
"We wanted to keep you safe" Loki advised you quickly. "The Iron Legion are also stationed outside of your quarters for now"
"What if they come after me again?" you asked, anxiety knotting in your gut, squeezing at what little bit of hope you had.
"They won't get to you" Tony shook his head. "You are going to have round the clock guards, and you won't be going out for a while"
"I won't argue with that" you huffed slightly. "Where's Aurora?" you looked around the room.
"She's in my room with Alpine. We wanted to give you time to wake up" Bucky stood up, and brought your hand to his face as he bent forward, and he kissed your knuckles. "I'll be right back with both of them" he announced and left the room.
"You'll be happy to know that you've cleaned out a lot of Hydra's bank accounts that we were able to find. They seem to have gone underground, and their websites are all shut down" Tony leaned back in his chair. "You scared them, which is very dangerous. We don't know if they will try to lash out again to try to get you to return the money"
"I told you they should be scared of me" your voice came out a little hoarse.
"We just need to be careful for a while. You won't be leaving the compound until we are a little more comfortable. That means no farmer's market, no days spent at the zoo, and definitely no cabin" Tony licked his lips as he gave you this news.