Experiment

When the team got back, Rhody excused himself to call into the government that he wasn't going to be taking any missions for the foreseeable future. They had come into the compound in good spirits, but that quickly died out as they all walked further into the compound and saw all of the blood and the destroyed lab. Tony had to take it upon himself to just show them the security camera footage, since words failed him to explain it. He saw the darkened looks on Bucky and Sam's faces while everyone else looked between shocked and angered. Bruce had to walk out of the room and calm himself down before the big guy came out.
"Where is she?" Bucky finally bit out, looking dangerously close to becoming the winter soldier.
"I don't know yet" Tony looked like he was going to be sick. "I made it home not too long before you"
"We need to find her, she's hurt" Sam crossed his arms. He was kicking himself in the ass for not insisting someone stay behind with you.
"That's Brock Rumlow" Steve frowned. "He's a sadist"
"Yeah, you didn't need to remind everyone of that" Pietro growled a bit.
"We are going to find her" Tony vowed. "I'll start with using the computers in the panic room" he recalled his suit and walked in the room. Bruce came back in and sat down looking at the computer, his face looking a little lost.
"Where do we even start?" Bruce whispered to him.
"Friday, I need you to change protocols. I want you to start looking at bases that have high security, and start sending them to me. I want you to process the data that we brought back and tell me if there's anything unusual" he ordered. "It all should be uploaded to your servers" he added, more for everyone else's benefit.
"What can we do?" Bucky walked into the room, and the rest of the team looked on expectantly.
"There's two frightened cats that need looking after, but get some rest and cleaned up. We've got it from here" Tony gave him a soft look. He texted into his phone that he wanted a cleanup crew brought in for the lab. He took a moment to reach out to Fury and let him know you were taken. It didn't take long for Fury to text him back and ask for what he needed. Tony simply told him he would let him know. He knew Fury had a soft spot for you, and he also knew he would be taking advantage of that. Bucky growled slightly and backed out of the room quickly followed by Sam. Loki went back to watch the video again with Clint at his side.
"She had beautiful execution of the self defense moves" Loki murmured softly.
"She's one hell of a fighter" Clint nodded as they both watched it with worried looks on their faces.

Two weeks after you were taken, they still didn't have much for answers. They found a few leads at which bases had high security but were left empty handed after almost every single one. They would send out recon teams to check to see if you were there, but nothing came to fruition. Bucky continued to put fresh roses in your suite while you were gone each week, and insisted on going on every mission in hopes of finding you at one them.
He could feel the team growing tired but he continued to push himself to find you. Scott and Clint refused to leave the compound, taking to face timing with their families, while Sam started working in the lab to help out where he could, just reviewing data alongside Natasha, Vision and Wanda. It was an honest to goodness team effort to find you.

The cell was dark and cold, you could feel your skin prune from the dampness in the air.
A shiver ran down your spine as you heard the loud footsteps approaching down the hall before a horrendous screeching sounded throughout the cell and hall. You could feel your infected wounds contract on your skin as you shuddered at what today's torture would bring.
"Get up," the soldier said while walking over to you with a perverted grin.
You looked up at the soldier with a fierce glare refusing to speak a word to any of these disgusting human beings if they could even be called that.
"I said get up you Bitch." The soldier demanded firmly, kicking you in the side with his steel toed combat boots. You felt the air leave your lungs as you leaned to the side gasping for air.
"I will not" you strained through gritted teeth.
The soldier kicked you four more times before grabbing the roots of your hair and pulling you to face him. He smiled when he saw the blood dripping from your lip to your chin.
"Are you going to obey now?" he spoke with a grin.
You said nothing but spat at his face covering him with your spit and blood before smiling and standing up slowly.
"You'll regret that!" he hollered , bringing his gun up and flipping it, bringing the butt of the gun forcefully into your stomach making you fall down to the soiled ground once more. He grabbed a fistful of your hair again and began dragging your body down the hall ignoring your cries. "We have something new to try on you today"
"What possible hell do you think you can bring to me, that you haven't already?" you spat at him, feeling tears fall down your face. You thought of the team, and quietly prayed they would find you soon. The only reprieve you had, had in weeks was the thought of being with them again. You thought of Sam, and Bucky and wondered if they were handling this okay. You hoped you would live long enough to find out. You figured out which base you were at a week ago, you knew it was the experiments base, based off of the animal cries that you heard at night when you tried to sleep on the dingy mattress. Your clothes hadn't been changed, and you had puss to add with the blood that caked your clothes from the ever growing infection on your collarbone. Some of the wounds that Brock had been inflicting on you were steadily turning into scars from the looks of it, if they were not infected yet as well. You had tried to keep the wounds clean by washing up with water, but it wasn't the medical supplies that you so badly needed.
"Brock said that you were interested in our little experiments that we have going on, Sunshine Raider" the soldier brought you into a room and you saw it was a lab. Small animals in cages lined the walls as he brought you to a table and forced you on to it. You brought up your dominant hand and tried to get him in the throat, but he pushed your arm away at the last second and you missed your mark. You turned your fingers into claws and scratched at him, while another guard came over and started fastening your limbs down to the table. You screamed at the top of your lungs, knowing exactly what was coming, and you were terrified. You knew the survival rate of their experiments, and it wasn't in your favor.
"Looks like we found our new Winter Soldier" the guard pulled away from you, blood starting to come down his face and neck from your scratch marks. "We have quite the fighter here"
"She's going to learn to be obedient" the soldier responded, wiping some of the blood off of his face too. You had gotten them both pretty good in your efforts to push them away. You saw a doctor come in and look at you in your nearly ragged clothes and he huffed to himself.
"She's not in prime condition, she reeks of infection" the doctor huffed loudly.
"Brock says to do the experiment anyways. It's not like she will likely live" the soldier shrugged, taking a step back. You saw the doctor pull out a case and open it up to reveal several needles.
"Please no" you finally broke your silence.
"Not to worry dear, I have a gentle touch" the doctor seemed almost gleeful that he had a human to experiment on.
"Are you ready to talk?" the soldier asked, a little too hopefully.
You thought about it for a moment, and gulped audibly. You would rather die than betray the team. "Do your worst" you spoke through gritted teeth. You looked away as the doctor began injecting your arm and you felt like fire and ice were going through your veins. You screamed out as the pain exploded in your body all over again. You felt your body convulsing before you blacked out from the extreme pain.

When you woke up again, you were in your cell chained by your ankles and wrists. You felt like your brain was coming out of your skull with how much your head was pounding. You looked down and saw that your wounds had been bandaged, and it felt like the bullets were removed from under your skin. Apparently the doctor had taken care of your wounds after injecting you with serums. You pulled slightly at the chains, seeing gauze wrapped around a majority of your body. Your tattered shirt and pants were still on, thank goodness. You could feel your greasy hair sticking to your scalp and forehead. You needed a shower in a bad way, and would almost kill one of your guards for it. You had been plotting revenge the last few weeks, trying to memorize each person's name, and listening for last names. If you made it out of this alive, you intended to make each and every single one of them to pay dearly for the torchure they had put you through. You were going to take everything from them, just like they were trying to take everything from you. You raised one of your hands and brushed it against your collarbone where one of the bullet holes remained and grimaced as you felt a throb of pain. You realized you were missing time, and wondered how long you had been out for.
"About time, sleeping beauty" Brock spoke through the door.
"I won't give you what you want," you vowed softly.
"Our needs have changed" he opened the door and looked at you with a perverted grin. "We are down seven winter soldiers, so we are starting a new program. Starting with you" Brock took in your heavily bandaged form.
"I won't work for you" you shook your head, still determined on being defiant.
"We have a machine for that, or didn't Barnes tell you about it?" Brock moved his hands to your cuffs, taking out a key. You pushed at his hands, and tried to scramble to move away from him. He fell back slightly and growled at you before slapping you across the face. You groaned at the pain, but still tried to wriggle away, regardless of the cuffs not allowing you to get far. He grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled, making you cry out. "Stop moving" he ordered but you refused. He gave you a punch in the jaw which made your eyes almost roll in the back of your head. You stopped moving for a moment and he unlocked your cuffs. He grabbed your hands with one of his and he unlocked your feet shackles. You kicked at him, but he pulled you to your feet. He took out a gun and held it to your head. "Give me a reason" he said through gritted teeth. You immediately stopped moving, your thoughts going back to the team, and the hope that they would soon find you. "Move" he ordered and you started walking out of the cell. He pushed you to a new room where you saw a plate of food was out for you, and your mouth salivated at the thought of it. You had been mainly eating moldy bread and warm milk for the last few weeks. "Sit" he commanded and you sat down. You didn't know if you should trust the food, and looked away from it, trying to resist temptation.
"Ah, good. She's here" the doctors voice came from behind you. You looked over your shoulder to see Brock still had the gun pointed at your head. "How are you feeling?" the doctor came in and sat across from you.
"Like I have a gun to my head" you spoke the obvious.
"You have been asleep for a few days" the doctor looked you over, taking your pulse. "Still strong, that's good" he decided. "We need you to eat a proper meal so you will heal up" he gestured to the food.
"What if it's poisoned?" you asked. He took the fork and took a bite of each item on the plate to placate you.
"There, now you eat" he gave a smile, like he was very pleased with the situation. You grabbed the fork and hungrily started eating. You felt like you hadn't eaten in weeks, but you knew the difference. The stale, moldy bread is still in your recent memories. You could still feel the gun being held to your head while you hungrily ate. The doctor took a sip from the glass of water, and you chugged the water down right after. "You wouldn't happen to want to talk about your previous team mates yet, would you?" the doctor asked as you finished. You felt anxiety hit the pit of your stomach, but you shook your head in response. "I was afraid of that. We are going to continue our experiments, once you've digested your food a bit. Can't keep experimenting on you with an empty stomach now can we" he grinned happily.  

AN: Thank you for the assi

You are very appreciated for the help and edits!