He was now sat in a chair in the Slytherin Common Room, the grimoire in hand, with Pansy standing over him.

"Are you even listening to me, Draco?" Her shrill voice broke into his thoughts. "And why do you always have that book?"

Her face twisted at the sight of it. Her voice dripped with disdain.

Draco sighed through his nose heavily before looking up at her, "This 'book' is an invaluable artifact of the Black family. It was invented by Lord Arcturus Black and Lord Charlus Potter during the Continent Wars. They lived and breathed by this book during those years and returned home because of it. You will be smart to drop this topic."

His voice was even, causing her to grow angry.

"Give me that!" She snapped and swiped the book from his loose hold, only to cry out loudly as a sharp pain overcame her hand.

She was quick to drop the book, her hand now blistered and bleeding.

"I told you it was a Black family artifact, did I not?" Draco wandlessly summoned the grimoire and returned to his reading.

============================

As January faded into February, Daphne became more flirtatious and openly playful with Harry. She had several times cupped him while in their classes or during mealtime, something that would rile him needlessly.

He tended to hide out in the library with Blaise and Neville, Draco also joined them sometimes.

It was currently the Monday of Valentine's Day week, and he was doing just that with the aforementioned trio.

They were doing essays for different classes as they talked about how they would ask to Hogsmeade the coming weekend.

"Harry's married, so we already know he's not asking anyone," Blaise said.

"Just because I am doesn't mean I haven't asked Daphne," Harry corrected the Italian. "I woke her up with chocolate kisses and flowers Saturday. It took me a couple of hours to get an answer out of her, but that was my fault for one of the many uses of being a parselmouth."

"It's been over a month and you're still going at it like animals?" Neville laughed out.

Harry smirked and nodded at his cousin, "I will not be ashamed of being attracted to her."

"So," Blaise cut in, "Are you asking anyone, Draco?"

He shook his head, "No, but it's obvious that you're going to ask out Bones, and Longbottom over here is going with Lovegood."

Neville blinked at him as he blushed lightly, "What makes you say that?"

"Maybe because she kissed you in the Entrance Hall and told you such yesterday? And the fact that Blaise and Susan have been dancing around each other since the New Year's Ball." Harry stated matter-of-factly.

"Would you both be alright with me asking her?" He looked at Harry and Neville.

Neville waved him off with a clap on his shoulder, "After bearing witness to your flirting for the past month? We would've told you if we weren't."

"Then again," Harry leaned back and rubbed his jaw, "Sue would hex us for weeks for meddling in her dating life."

"She has a mean stinger," his cousin said, his hand drifting to rub his shoulder.

"That just makes her more attractive," Blaise nodded with a smirk.

Draco chuckled, "You'll definitely fit in with that lot."

============================

As the week went on, Harry was glad that he only had afternoon classes on Wednesday. It was Valentine's Day and he was woken by the feel of his wife's mouth and tongue around him. She continued such actions even after he spilt the first time.