Damon: I find that hard to believe. The spell has to do with the moonstone. Didn't you ask what she was trying to accomplish with the most powerful item in the universe? Did you just agree to help her? What did she offer you?

Witch: Money. She paid me enough so I didn't have to ask any questions. I didn't even ask who the man was with her.

JJ: You mean the human?

Witch: No. I mean the vampire.

Damon looks at JJ in amazement. Is there another man besides Eliot? And even a vampire? How far has Maggie fallen? What else is going to come out for her?

The surprise is evident on Damon's face and the witch chuckles.

Witch: Apparently, she didn't just leave me in the dark.

With an almost imperceptible deep breath, Damon regains his composure and looks menacingly at the witch.

Damon: It's all right, little witch. We'll know everything when the spell you cast is broken.

Witch: I'm sorry, pretty boy, but Maggie foresaw this and that's why she asked me to make the spell irreversible. Your little sister will never have another vision about her.

Damon: Don't be so sure. Someone else has a different opinion.

Witch: Really? Who?

Damon: The Devil.

This time she's the one left stunned.

Witch: Do you know him? Do you know our lord?

Damon: Better than you can imagine.

Witch: And what ... What did he tell you?

Damon leaves his chair and walks over to her.

Damon: He said that an irreversible spell can only be reversed if the witch who cast it dies.

He's very close to her and she gulps as she feels the strange heat emanating from his body.

Witch: I ... I told Maggie that, but she ... She assured me that no one would try to kill me in cold blood ... Especially not you.

Damon: Let me tell you something. Maggie has no idea what I'm capable of.

The arrogance and superiority she has shown disappears and the Witch's face takes on a pleading expression.

Witch: Please ... Have pity on me! I didn't know ...

Damon, with a tender smile on his lips, reaches out his hand and caresses the witch's frightened face.