38. the Phoenix & Democracy

Start from the beginning

Y/n: who be you?

???: how dare you speak to Riser in such a way you pink-haired fool I am Riser Phenix of the Noble House of Phoenix.

Y/n: you know only those of all lesser intelligence speak of themselves in the third person.

Riser: why did you say to Riser?!

Y/n: also didn't your mother and your father ever tell you that arrogance comes before the fall?

Riser: how dare you speak to Riser in such a disrespectful way you pathetic little mongrel!!!!

Riser immediately got up and threw a fireball at Y/n L/n but he simply absorbed the energy from the magical Fireball using the power of the Power Stone you stood there completely unaffected.

Y/n: so let's see you're stupid you're arrogant and to top it all off you're a jerk so you're a true triple threat of displeasure.

Riser: could someone please put this idiot in his place.

Immediately one of Riser's Knights charged at Y/n L/n with her sword held at the ready but as soon as the sword touched his neck the blade completely shattered like glass everyone gasped in shock everyone except the members of the occult research Club whom already knew that Riser and his servants stood absolutely 0% of a chance.

Riser: WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?

Y/n: I am Y/n L/n son of Thanos the Mad Titan and M/n L/n the last of the FlufflePuff Faunus.

Riser: so that explains your pathetic ugly pink hair you're part of that pathetic race of Abominations they deserved to be extinct and I intend to finish the extermination.

When Y/n L/n heard those words leave the mouth of Riser Phenix Y/n L/n instantly felt a boiling bubbling magma like rage reappear in his mind.

Y/n: you know I consider myself an even tempered person it takes a lot to get under my skin and I believe that fueling the fire of Wrath is a waste of power and time but congratulations you just won the solid gold Kewpie doll~

Y/n L/n immediately activated his armor Alphatron Mk II once he was all decked out in his armor he snapped his fingers and immediately Y/n L/n, Riser, and Riser's Peerage were teleported to battle arena 1 which was thankfully empty at first Riser was confused but before he realized where they were or what was about to happen Y/n L/n created a destructive energy field around his body and he immediately charged at his opponents with his flight capabilities online and active Riser had no idea what to do to protect himself in time as soon as the destructive energy ball hit him he was sent flying backwards the whole front half of his body was had suffered a powerful 4th degree burns Y/n L/n started Bouncing Around The Arena hitting all of Riser's servants like a destructive angry pinball in a pinball machine the sounds of dings and other arcade sounds from a pinball machine could be heard throughout the arena soon enough the loud sounds of combat attracted a huge crowd of students and staff eventually the members of the occult research Club showed up to see the horrible Beatdown that the members of the Phoenix family and their servants were receiving.

Venelana: holy crap is that Riser Phenix?!?!??!

Glynda: I believe that is

Venelana: we have to stop this fight if we don't he could end up easily slaughtering them and from here I can tell that Y/n is very unhappy.

Ruby Tojo: you do that I'm going to sit here and watch this.

Venelana immediately ran down to the arena she tried to use the sleeping spell again but unfortunately since he had his defenses were up her spell had absolutely no effect it couldn't even reach it's intended target Y/n L/n just kept attacking with wild Reckless abandon until eventually he heard a voice.