37. Fallen from Grace

Start from the beginning

Azazel II: and who was your father?

Y/n: his name was Thanos and he was known as The Mad Titan.

Azazel II: I've never heard of such a person.

Y/n: I'd be surprised if you did he's an alien from outer space.

Azazel II: so your father was an alien?!

Y/n: he absolutely was

Azazel II: you know what I'm not going to question it I'm just going to move on.

Y/n: people say that a lot about me.

Azazel II: what's the source of your powers?

Y/n: I don't know if I can trust you besides if you're the leader of the Fallen Angels who's to say that you weren't behind what the Fallen Angel Raynare did to my friend Asia!!

Azazel II: did you say Raynare?

Y/n: yeah!

Azazel II: well if it calms your nerves and reassures you that I am trustworthy you must know that Raynare betrayed her kind she abandoned her post she personally betrayed me and she became an exile for her radical and insane ideas.

Y/n: well when you put it that way I guess that makes sense.

Azazel II: so if you may answer the question.

Y/n: well you see my father he had an item forged by the greatest Craftsman in the universe this item was known as The Infinity Gauntlet and he set out on a mission to collect the most powerful relics in the universe relics known only as the Infinity Stones.

Azazel II: the Infinity Stones I've never heard of such a thing.

Y/n: and once again I would be surprised if you did you see after he accomplished his mission he lived out a peaceful life and when he died he had the stones and the gauntlets sent to me when I put it on I was offered the chance to become what I had always dreamed about I was offered the chance to become a hero the only downside was I had to pay a price so flush, Blood, and Bone.

Azazel II: and let me guess you took the deal?

Y/n: well it wasn't a deal with the devil so of course I did of course the stones took away my left hand and replaced it with a prototype cybernetic hand which I have upgraded and improved upon.

Y/n L/n presented his new eight-fingered cybernetic hand with the Infinity Stones embedded in the back.

Azazel II: I'm mightily impressed.

Y/n: I've been told many times!

Azazel II: I guarantee you I know a certain someone who would be Mighty jealous of your position in power.

Y/n: okay

Azazel II: so I have to know what do these Infinity Stones do?

Y/n: well for starters they can only be wielded by beings of extraordinary power but since they're bound to me mind,  body, and soul only I can use them now even if someone was able to remove them from my body they would be completely useless but there are six stones in total there is the yellow mind Stone the orange Soul Stone The Violet Power Stone the red reality Stone the blue space Stone and the green time Stone if you know their names then you can guess what they can do but alone these Stones can only harness 30% of their full power but when they're backed together by each other then they're full potential can be Unleashed.

Azazel II: so let me understand this correctly, you can do anything?

Y/n: anything

Azazel II: anything?