The Toguro Brothers

Previously:

They ended inside a large dome-shaped room and saw two new demons standing there and five men on screens behind them.

"I take it we have on more fight." Yusuke's voice rang out.

Kuwabara smirked, "Forget it. Their total Spirit Energy couldn't hurt a wingless fly." Kuwabara looked up and his jaw dropped when he saw Yukina behind some glass inside an observation room over the monitors with Tarukane and some security. "There she is! Don't worry we're coming for you soon."

The taller guy unfolded his arms and tucked his hands into his pockets, "Welcome, try not to be to hard on us. We're fragile." The smaller guy, who was clinging to the bigger guy's left shoulder like a monkey giggled, creeping Kagome out.

"I've got a feeling that this might be another Saint Beast fight." She said, staying behind her cousin, "A bad, bad feeling."

1-2-3-4-5

"So I guess this is the big finish." Yusuke said.

"I can't wait." Kuwabara said.

"Hey, Toguro!" Tarukane yelled down, "Don't blow this!"

"Hey, who are those people up there?" Kagome asked, looking at the screens.

"They're watching us risk our lives like it's funny." Kuwabara added.

"It's awful." Botan replied.

"If we get tired, please allow us to tap out." The bigger man in front of them smiled as the on on his shoulder giggled.

"That giggle is creepy as hell." Kagome whispered to Botan, who just nodded back.

"Don't listen Urameshi. I got a feeling these guys are up to something." Kuwabara said, glaring at the duo.

"No joke!"

"But judging from their Spirit Energy we shouldn't worry. They're weaklings." Kuwabara told us.

"No, wait. I can't really explain it. But my whole body's getting this weird vibe." Yusuke started.

"Agreed." Kagome patted his shoulder, "You guys need to understand something about Youkais. High levels demons can hide their energy. It doesn't matter how sensitive you are, if they don't want you to know how strong they are, then you will never feel it. Trust me."

"I don't feel nothin." Kuwabara argued.

"That's the point she's trying to make, dimwit!" Yusuke yelled, "Pay attention. They could be hiding their Spirit Energy from us."

"I wonder which is Toguro?" Kagome rolled her eyes at their confusion, "Tarukane told one of them not to blow it and called him Toguro. Which one is he?" The group just shrugged.

"We both are." The younger one replied, hearing her question, "Ready brother?" He asked.

He held out his arm and Elder Toguro clambered onto it. With a shrill cry, he stripped off his jacket and raised his arms; morphing his body.

Kuwabara flinched. "What's that little guy doing?"

"I bet he's really popular at parties," Yusuke deadpanned.

Kagome cringed, "I just wanna know what he's made of."

"You see, my brother is able to transform the shape of his body. It's nothing really." Younger Toguro explained holding Elder Toguro as a weapon.

"He just turned into a sword!" Kuwabara yelped.

"This is my brother's specialty," Younger Toguro smirked. "And mine?"