Seiryu, the Blue Dragon

Previously:

He chuckled, "I promise. No altering the ring. I was referring to giving you a second ring." She looked confused, "I want to mate with you. That's a demon thing. But you're a human, so I thought we'd have a small human ceremony at Kaede's village. We can even let the old Miko to officiate."

"Really?" She smiled as she snuggled into his arms one more, "Softy."

"Only for you."

"There you are."

They looked up to see to female demon stand in front of them, "You're not hiding from us, are you Yoko?"

1-2-3-4-5

"I assure you, Hiei, it is not too late to join our ranks. Prostrate yourself before my master and he shall give you power and fame beyond what you could have tasted." Seiryu said as smoke was started slowly coming out of his foot and filling the room.

Hiei smirked, "Is that all you have to say?"

"Hmm?" Seiryu said.

"They're last words, you know."

"Fine! So that is your choice! Then you shall meet your death with the other weaklings!" Seiryu shouted. "Ughhhhh!" He shot out smoke at Hiei, who used his sword to slice through it. The smoke went around the group and blasted two large holes in the wall.

Kuwabara stared at the hole just to the right of him,"Hey! Be careful!"

"Try blocking this!" Seiryu shouted, power up his fist again.

"That freeze technique! Run!" Yusuke shouted.

"Ice Dragon!" Seiryu shot the ice out and Hiei jumped up and flipped over the Beast. "I'm sorry, I had forgotten of your impressive speed. Now let's try again!" Seiryu shot out another Ice Dragon attack and Hiei sprinted away.

It was almost like a game of tag. Every time Seiryu would shoot out an attack, Hiei would dodge. They ended covering most of the room in ice.

"He's gonna turn the whole room in to an ice hokey ring." Yusuke said as he wrapped his arms around a shivering Kagome, "Are you okay?"

"I hate the cold."

"It's not just the room." They looked over to see that the the top of Kuwabara's hair was frozen in ice, "Man I wish I had my jacket now." He stammered as he crossed his arms, shaking from the cold.

"Hiei!" Kurama shouted.

They looked over to see that Hiei's left leg had turned to ice while he was jumping in mid air. He put his hand out, used it to stop himself and sat in kneeling position.

"Hey, he's okay." Yusuke smiled, looking at the scene.

"Yeah, don't scare us like that." Kuwabara grouched.

Kagome shook her head, "No, his leg! He won't be able to run anymore!"

"Hmm. You see, no one ever escapes. Only beg for mercy. With your leg frozen, you can't possibly move. I suggest you start groveling." Seiryu said as he started powering up again.

"What can he do?!" Yusuke freaking out.

Seiryu punched his fist out, "Ice Dragon!" Hiei put his sword in front of him and leap at Seiryu. "Now you end!" The shorter demon made it to the other side but his other leg and left arm had been frozen.

Yusuke said, "Hiei!"

"Ha! You have escaped, but you are wounded." Seiryu mocked. Hiei let out a chuckle, "Why are you laughing?"