eighteen - skylar

Chapter Eighteen – Skylar

            “I’m sure that it’s going horrible in there,” Trinity mumbled, and I grimaced, entering the car. I felt bad for Zayn, because I knew that he was going to receive Louis’ wrath (and it certainly was not pretty).

            From Haz: just wanted you to know, theyre fighting, Z talked, went to his room. lou is pacing like a madman and oh he just punched a wall. not good

            I sighed, reading the text over. “They fought, Trinity. One Direction is fighting because of me.”

            “Over you,” my roommate corrected, an easy grin spread on her face. Like the guy that she’s in love with didn’t just get in a fight with his bandmate.

            Oh wait.

            I found myself envying Niall at that moment, so drama-free and innocent.

            “So what else happened?” She asked, peering at my phone—though her eyes should’ve been on the road. “I see the little text on your screen. Read it out loud.”

            “Shouldn’t you be seeing the little cars on the road?”

            Trinity snorted, rolling her eyes as she turned a curve. “I’m a pro driver, thank you very much. Now read the text.”

            I sighed, biting my lip before I reread the text aloud. “He said that he wanted me to know that they’re fighting, Zayn talked; he went to—” I paused, my eyes scanning over the two lines once more. My eyes had to be deceiving me. There was no way.

            Zayn talked?

            To Haz: !!!!!! what did he say!?!?!?

            “Wait, did you say that Zayn talked?” Trinity asked, head swiveling my direction once more. You’re lying.”

            “I’m not,” I mumbled back, gnawing on my lip. What was taking Harry so long to reply?

            From Haz: its probably better if he tells you himself hey look can you come pick him up? he locked his door but I can hear him throwing stuff around and I think hes crying too but he wont open the door. please sky like really it sounds like hes doing some damage.

            And so that’s how I found myself at the door of Liam’s apartment once again, taking deep breaths, hearing the yelling through the walls. My hand was poised to knock, but I couldn’t find it in myself to do it.