"Yes, she makes me feel as if I need to check my makeup," Serena agreed.

"Do not doubt your own beauty, Countess," Daphne smiled, her face holding a soft flush as her dark red lips smiled lightly.

Anna shook her head lightly, "It's not just her who feels like that, dear. You both have stopped the entire ball and stole their attention just by entering."

Harry's chest swelled slightly as he smiled at his mother-in-law.

"Yes, that was certainly a display," the voice of Lucius Malfoy sounded from beside them.

He approached evenly, Narcissa on his arm and Draco following closely with Pansy.

"Lord Malfoy," Harry said dryly before his eyes fell on Narcissa. "You are beautiful, this evening, Cousin Narcissa."

"Thank you, milord," She offered a curtsey, "However, your bride has put me to shame."

"I thank you for the compliments," Daphne smiled, "but you insult the great House of Black by saying such."

Narcissa's lips twitched slightly, "I am a Malfoy, milady."

"Through marriage, but a Black even after Death." Daphne returned, earning a slight smile from the older witch.

"Of course, you're right, Lady Potter," Lucius cut back in.

"You truly did marry above your station, Lord Malfoy," Harry slighted him.

"What makes you say such?" Lord Malfoy held back a sneer, "When we wed the Malfoy name held good standing and still does today."

Harry sighed and looked at Narcissa and Draco before speaking, "Your marriage wasn't blessed by Lord Arcturus. Your father played a waiting game with Cyrus and it seems he lost."

"What do you mean, Lord Potter?" Draco cut in before his father could.

"What I mean is," Harry nodded at Narcissa lightly, "Only one voice of denial was needed for Uncle Arcturus to break the marriage contract between your parents, Cousin Draco."

Narcissa seemed startled and thoughtful at this, Draco simply nodded, but Lucius sneered at the thought.

"The House of Black will send for those with our blood in due course. It is time to rebuild." Harry said simply before turning away, "Come, dear, let's find and greet my cousins."

With that Harry and Daphne turned and walked away. Those who were within earshot of the conversation were shocked at how easily the young Lord and Lady seemed to brush off the Malfoy family.

============================

As the night wore on, Harry and Daphne shared many waltzes and traditional dances. Their bodies and magic hummed in contentment as they did.

As the song ended, they were approached by Cyrus and Anna. "Do you mind if I share a dance with my daughter, Lord Potter?" He asked.

With a glance at her, Harry offered Daphne's hand to the man, "Of course not, Lord Greengrass."

As they stepped away to dance, Harry offered his hand to Anna, "Would you like a dance, Lady Greengrass?"

"Thank you, Lord Potter," She smiled at him as a new song began.

As they spun around the room, Harry noticed that Neville and Hannah were sharing a dance, as were Blaise and Susan. He noticed they were closer than needed and that his cousin had a small blush and smile on her face.

"You've given us many worries but also securities," Anna spoke lightly as they danced.

"That's understandable, as I've been at the center of a war my whole life," Harry spun her lightly.