Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Start from the beginning

Let's see what tumblr has to say about them. An endless list of pictures came up with five guys (not too bad looking guys I should add). The images ranged from concert scenery, to paparazzi pictures, and all the way to pictures of what seemed like Africa. Then there were a few that looked like just five good friends hanging out. Jeez, one of them could really get some air. Dang, that one has better legs than me. That one's eyes are so deep and brown. There was something about one of their noses that I really liked. But the other one had a smile to die for. I can see why Jen was so obsessed. 

I woke up the next morning groggy with my laptop sitting on my bed beside me. I guess I fell asleep reading up on these guys that I was going to meet in a few hours. Wow, I only had a few hours until I was going to be at a concert with thousands upon thousands of screaming girls. I groaned a little, I never really understood the whole "I'm going to scream as loud as I possibly can so I can't actually hear what you're singing" thing. But whatever, I was going to a free concert, it'd be fun.

I hopped into the shower and then started to prepare for the night out. Jen's cousins were picking me up at 4pm so I had about 3 hours. I was in no hurry so I contemplated what I was going to wear. I obviously had no merchandise which is what I'm assuming the majority of people were going to be wearing so I was at a standstill. Should I dress it up a little or just go with a t-shirt and jeans? I decided to go with my geeky "I ate some pie" shirt and some jeans. I say geeky because it was actually my "square root of negative one, two cubed, sigma, pi" shirt. Things like that are funny to me, I know, it's weird. Now for the task of doing something with my hair. I figured I should put some effort into it since I was dressing down. However, my hair was perpetually frizzy and a pain to deal with. I managed to make it look acceptable with a thick headband. 

Two hours to go. I should probably eat. I didn't want anything too heavy. A PB&J would do. I found a note and some money my mom had put on the counter before she had left for work. 

Have fun tonght!

Don't forget to thank

Jen and her cousins.

Love you <3

I was getting pretty excited now. No, I had next to no knowledge of this band that a ton of girls would quite literally kill to go to but I would have fun. Jen's cousins, Monica and Julia, were nice and seemed like fun people to go to a concert with. 

One hour to go: I was on youtube. I should probably try to learn some of their lyrics before I left.

10 minutes to go: I was watching out the window, munching on some crackers.

4pm: Where the heck are they?!

4:03pm: Finally, I almost skipped to the door. Why was I so giddy, I was usually a pretty level headed, subdued person, but hey I was going to a concert and meeting a famous band.

The car ride was awkward to say the least. It was an hour and a half drive to the venue and I barely knew these people. They were more than nice, but another one of their friends was there so they were talking to her the whole time while I chatted with their mom about colleges and majors because that seems to be the only thing adults can talk about to high schoolers.

The parking lot was a sea of cars with scattered teenage and preteen girls running to the entrance with frustrated mothers trying to keep up. As we walked in there were excited shrieks and giggles everywhere. The energy was contagious. I couldn't help but smile as were pushed our way past the bustling people toward the ticket booth. Then we were in. The Stadium was massive. We walked past groups of girls singing lyrics together and little girls telling their mothers about which boy they wished they could meet. I had no idea where our seats were so I was just blindly following Monica and Julia while marvelling at everything around me. I almosr bumped into Julia as they stopped in front of me. My jaw dropped. These weren't just tickets to a popular concert. These were front row, center stage tickets to the most popular boy band in the world. And I was here in my stupid "I ate some pie" t-shirt. Oh god why did I wear this? Why did I put my hair like I had it? Oh well, at least I'd get some really good pictures for Jen. 

                I sat in silence taking everything in; I wanted to be able to describe everything perfectly to Jen. I owed her a big one. I started getting a little bored with no one to really talk to so I decided to snapchat a few pictures to Jen. She sent a few back, one with her wearing a sad face but then a few ecstatic faces. I could see tissues piled around her and her hair was all messed up. I wished her better. Just as my phone said the snap was sent, the lights went down and a hush fell over the crowd followed by an uproar of deafening screams.

_________________________________

This is my first time writing anything. I hope you like it and please please please give me some feedback so I know what to change or what to improve on. Thank You!! <3