"Calem...?" Gary says as he walks up to him.

"Yeah, it's Calem." He replies.

"I-I know that. But what are you doing here?" Gary asks.

"Umm, I-" Calem starts.

"You see guys...something came up." I say, interupting Calem.

"What happend?" Barry asks.

"Yeah, tell us Ashy-boy." Gary says as he takes a sip of his water bottle.

"You may know that there was some tension between Calem and I. That's probably why most of you are surprised to see him here, especially you, Serena." I turn to look at her.

"Y-yeah..." She gives me a small nod.

"Well, Calem and I made up, and now we are buds." I say as I put my arm around Calem.

Everyone looks at me with a shocked expression on their faces. I see Gary with his water bottle in hand. My eyes widen as I see what he's about to do, so I quickly jump out of the way, just in time. The water he spits out lands directly on the ground from where I was standing. He somehow has to drink water at the wrong times.

"Oohh...close one." Gary sweat drops.

"I'm starting to think you are doing this on purpose." I glare at him.

"No I'm not. It just seems to happen everytime you say something surprising." Gary replies.

I grab Gary's water bottle away from his hand and empty out all the water inside. I then hand the water bottle back to him.

"What? What was that for?" He shouts.

"It's for the best, I'm not risking anymore chances of getting soaked." I cross my arms.

"But I was still drinking it...talk about a waste of water."

"Ehh...sucks." I reply.

"Erg. That's it. I will refill this bottle and purposely spill it all over you!" Gary starts making his way to the water fountain.

"Oh no you don't!" I say as I reach into my back pocket for my pokeball. "Froakie I choose you!" I release my pokemon.

"Fro!"

"Use water gun on Gary!"

"Kiee!!!" Froakie releases the water at Gary. He falls to the ground, drenched in water.

"Hehe. Now that's how it feels like to get soaked with water."

"Two can play this game!" Gary gets up and twists his shirt to get rid of the water.

"Go, Wartortle! Use water gun!"

"War!" Wartortle shoots me with water, and I get pushed back onto the ground.

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST STOP???" Misty shouts.

I look at Misty, who has her hands on her hips with an angry expression on her face. Serena makes eye contact with me as she sweat drops. I look behind me to see Calem dying of laughter. I look around me to see a few other students crowding around us, ready to watch the water fight.

"Fine." I say as I get up from the ground.

"Hmp." Gary takes out his pokeball and returns Wartortle.

I hear the crowd sigh of disapointment as they walk away from us. Looks like they aren't getting the chance to watch the water fight.

"Look at you, are you going into class looking like this?" Serena walks up to me.