Back to school: Part 1

"Danny!" Someone yelled at the young speedster's unconscious body.

His eyes shot open, and he saw Wanda standing over his bed.

"Wake up, we gotta leave in 10," Wanda exclaimed.

Danny rubbed his eyes, and sped out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, grabbing his clothes on the way out. He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth before running out of his bathroom, through his room on the first floor and into the living room on the ground floor.

"What'd I miss," Danny said, tossing his bag on the couch and walking towards the fridge

"Your Alarm apparently," Shuri commented

"No it rang, he just slept through it," Wanda replied.

"It did feel like I was asleep for a long time, I'm not used to waking up on a schedule anymore," Danny said, taking a Capri-sun from the fridge, and poking the straw through.

"We should probably get going," Shuri said, standing up from her seat.

"One more thing," Monica said Giving Danny an envelope,

"What's this?" Danny said

"Your birth certificate, give it to the administration" Monica replied

"I don't have a birth certificate," Danny said in confusion.

"I know, I had to call in a lot of favours to get this," Monica replied, and Danny put the envelope in his bag

"Now shoo, you don't wanna be late," Monica said, signalling for them to leave.

The Newyorkers made their way to the storage room and descended into the HQ.

On the vehicle loading pad, they noticed a six-seat Hummer and assumed that this was the self-driving car that Monica mentioned.

They looked through the windows of the car and saw that there was no steering wheel, pedal or gear stick in the driver's area.

"I guess there's no point in playing rock paper scissors," Shuri said.  

"Still calling the driver's seat," Wanda affirmed, opening the driver's door.

"I'll take the back seat this time," Shuri said. Danny followed her into the 2 middle seats, leaving Peter to sit in the passenger seat.

The engine started, and the golden sphere appeared again, this time on the car's centre screen.

"Morning team, "A.V.A. said through the speakers.

"Morning," They all replied in unison.

"Are you ready to return to school?" A.V.A asked.

"No!" Peter, Shuri and Wanda replied, whilst Danny replied "Yes!"

An alarm blared in the garage signalling that the vehicle was ready for launch. The stoppers retracted, and the car sped through the tunnel, and out of the empty garage.

While A.V.A drove, Danny took out a sketchbook and pencil from his bag and started a new sketch.

"I didn't know you drew," Shuri said, noticing Danny's Sketchbook

"Yeah, Monica suggested it to help me clear my mind, but I haven't been able to since the mission,"  Danny explained

"Can I take a look?" Shuri asked

"Sure," Danny said, passing her the book.

She flipped through the book backwards, seeing countless landscapes and even portraits of Her Peter and Wanda Until she reached the first page. On the page were three portraits next to each other, two boys and a girl with an x drawn over her face. The last one looked like Danny, but Shuri didn't recognise the other two.