Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)

Start from the beginning

The little intricate signs are far too obvious for her to realize. She's been seeing it since the beginning, infact, for a year now nearly. And she's still in wait of something to happen. But she's afraid, that day will never come.

But boy was she wrong when she thought that. Very wrong.

---

- "Ugh..I wish she was here.." Neymar groaned, trying to zip it up. But his hand could barely reach the zip, let alone pulling onto it.

Neymar let out a loud sigh, shifting to checking his makeup. He fell into a moment of awe looking at himself in the mirror- how realistically feminine he looked- it gave him goosebumps. He jumped out of his trance and began to make sure if his wig is in place. Even his wig looked like his natural hair.

As he fastenened the strap to his heels, someone slipped into the room as Neymar attempted to pull the zip up once more. Neymar didn't realize that someone had entered the room, and with his back facing the door- tea.

- "I think I could help you with that," A familiar voice rang across the room, the sound of the door lock click following after. Neymar could feel a shiver run down his spine as he felt a cold hand touch his shoulder, and the other his waist, slowly pushing him up against the wall.

His hands wrapped around Neymar's thin and small waist, fingers brushing against his navel. Neymar couldn't reckon why he's not pushing this man away from touching him in place, and moroever- that he's enjoying it, taking the advantage of the array of emotions and pleasure his body is going through.

- "Fuck, there were so many days I've jerked off thinking of you baby.." He groaned into Neymar's ear, lifting his skirt and unbuckling his belt.

- "M-Messi.." He stuttered as Messi began to kiss and suck at his neck, sliding his hand past the band of his lacey panties.

- "I didn't think you'd take cosplay as seriously, well..." He sniggered. Neymar blushed furiously, squirming, as Messi's grip on him tightened.

Messi pulled the pantie down, as he pushed his pants to his ankles. His throbbing cock now came free, in need of attention. Neymar could feel his hard on poke at his entrance, making him moan and open the buttons of the frock, touching himself all over.

The heat felt unbearable- like an itch that needed to be scratched away. His mind has gone insane, like his whole body has been lit on fire. The burning sensation is making him whimper and whine for more physical attention, as he grabs Messi's hand and makes his hand touch him all over the chest.

He instantly let out a whine, which soon got replaced with a howl. Messi had begun to push in.

With something so big and supposedly long tearing through his un-touched, virgin walls- it burned him in the inside. Neymar scratched the wall and tried bucking the horrible feeling of being torn down in the middle, biting his lip to suppress his cries as Messi started moving his hips back and forth in a slow and steady motion.

His chin rested on Neymar's shoulder, giving him better access to kiss the boy's neck. Neymar began to fall into a swoon, a fresh batch of tears rolling down his cheeks, ruining the makeup.

Messi grabbed his hips tightly and thrusted a tad bit faster, making Neymar tip his head back to Messi's shoulder, arching his back as Messi began to hit at his prostate.

It was an unforgettable sensation that had sent him off to cloud nine. It didn't take Messi much time before Neymar let out a cry of immense pleasure, releasing. His breathe remained un-even, hitching every now and then.

Thinking it's over, Neymar tried pulling back but from such little force, he couldn't manage to move an inch of Messi. Messi chuckled and turned him to face him, looking straight into his hazel; glintful eyes that better represented his excitement and interest on what they're currently doing.

But at the same time- how innocent and wide they remained, his lashes flickered from him blinking. His thin body could prove of nothing than that of being vulnerable and weak.

Messi loved it. It was one of the many reasons why he really fell for the Brazillian in the first place. Such an easy target, Messi thought and smiled.

- "We're not done yet,"

- "B-But the play sir-"

- "It can wait."

And with that, Messi started to thrust in and out of him again with much comfort from his hole being loose enough now, the slickness of his body fluid helping him to pace up.

Neymar could do nothing but to let out cries of pleasure. There was nothing to deny, and not that it's anything that Neymar hates. He'd do anything to make the elder admire him, although he already does- more than he knows that Messi does.

Despite the taboo aspect of this whole matter, they could only feel each other right now through the barrier of 'forbidden doings'. Neymar could feel his heart flutter as Messi begun to kiss his lips with oh so much passion, the romance in this felt too much for the young man to bear.

- "Ah..Fuck- Messi.." He whimpered from Messi's teeth sinking into his collarbone and soon following to his nipple, swirling his tongue around the hardened bud, making it hard for Neymar to not see stars.

He sucked in a breathe, coming for the second time. He felt weak in the knees, feeling slight stings of pain around his body as Messi placed him on one of the vanity tables, as Neymar rested himself against the mirror out of exhaustion. But that didn't come into much notice- or care of Messi.

He thrusted two of his fingers into the loose whole, making Neymar whine and moan lazily. He thrusted his finegrs in and out, once again hitting his prostate.

- "You're so easy to end.." Messi looked at him smugly, thrusting faster, as Neymar came soon after. It had been three times in two hours, much of a feet for Neymar's first time- with a man. Not that he'll ever have one with a woman after this. Well, maybe not. Most probably not. Not like Messi will let him.

Messi pulled his fingers out and licked them, admiring the view set forth infront of him. He fell into slight disbelief- that he hadn't noticed earlier how much girly clothes suited his thin body- much similar to that of a scrawny teenager's.

His makeup had been left smeared from tears and sweat, letting his natural facial features steal the spotlight. His wig had come off. A scrawny guy wearing a frock with short cut hair and heels. Messi felt concerned for himself, for he's realized cosplay is his kink and that he'll do it to Neymar again.

---

- "The play has been dismissed due to an actor falling ill. Sorry for the sudden delay, thank you for understanding." A robotic voice said through the mic, as the audience groaned and started to leave the hall.

Messi's phone started to ring, as he groaned in annoyance and grabbed the phone, pushing two fingers into Neymar's mouth, preventing him from making noises as he thrusts deeper.

- "Hello?"

- "Hey, this is Rafa- sir, by any chance- did you see Neymar anywhere?" Messi slowed down slightly, trying his best not to make the bed creak as loud.

- "No, why?" Neymar let out a cry of pleasure which got muffler from the fingers that kept him back from screaming loudly- to express how he's been thrown over the edge from being hit spot on constantly.

- "We couldn't find him, and he was the lead actor of the play. Since we couldn't find him we had to dismiss the play sir.."

- "Rafa, I'll talk to you later okay?"

- "But s-" Messi hung up and tossed his phone away before she could reply, for he's too busy making the lead actor of the play moan his name under him.

__________

Damn, this is exactly 2000 words. I have a marcelo x cristiano one in process which has just a bit more to write then it's finished. Decided to make a neymessi one between that, to remind myself that it'e my OTP- okay i need sleep. Peace.