"Caithness," Daphne answered her, "Potter Manor is known to most people as the castle of King Malcolm III."

"It was a gift to our family, Malcolm was a close friend with the families that founded my own," Harry explained.

"Ma," a voice cut in from the side of the room, a young girl dressed in a thick dress was holding a book to her chest. "How come that man has so many voices?"

The girl startled Elaine, and she motioned her over, "Rami, I only hear one voice from him. This is Harry, he's from my pa's family."

Rami Buckul looked just like her mother, although she held her father's nose.

"But his voices are whispers, ma." The girl said stubbornly, "They sound really old."

"How many voices do you hear?" Daphne asked her, crouching down to be closer to eye level with the girl.

"Other than his, I hear two. They whisper to me." She nodded before staring at Harry in wonder.

"Hm," Daphne thought for a moment, "Does his ring have a voice?"

Remi shook her head lightly, "No, it's more o' a hum."

Harry, catching what Daphne was getting at, showed his family rings, "Can you show me which ones have voices?" He held his hands out to the girl.

Elaine was watching the couple interact with her daughter as Robert seemed surprised from the appearance of the rings.

Remi didn't hesitate to point to the Gryffindor and Peverell rings, nodding her head, "Tha' one sounds rough and old, and tha' one has three tha' sound almost the same."

"It seems that we've found our Heir Secondaries, after our children," Daphne smiled at Harry, who shook his head lightly.

"Alright," Harry turned his attention back to the Buckul couple, "How about you round up your son and we'll head up to Caithness? We have some stuff to explain to you about your children, and it seems like doing it now is better than having it dumped in your lap over the summer."

"And how are we jus' goin' to do tha'?"

"Whatever you think you know about magic, forget it."

============================

The discovery of his new family led Harry to host them for the holiday. Bell looked nearly identical to his sister, but he had Harry's rogue grin and charm.

Once they found themselves portkeyed into the main room of Potter Manor, Bell quickly struck up conversation with Tussisss, although he wasn't speaking parseltongue.

When asked about it, he just said, "I can't actually understand him. I just know what he says." He shrugged it off quickly, thinking nothing of it.

The Selma snapped his jaws in warning as Bell got too close and Harry quickly came to the rescue, "Tussisss, careful. He is new kin." Harry hissed out, his parseltongue deep and thick as he spoke it.

"New kin needs to be taught before he causes insult or harms itself." The Selma returned, moving itself to Daphne and receiving a scratch from her.

"I do hope that you're minding yourself, Tussisss." She smiled at the large serpent, making it pout.

"You are prince among your kind. Your master holds the essence of the king. Do not lower yourself to the actions of hatchlings," a high-pitched hiss rang into the room as Petunia walked in, her eyes hard on the Selma.

"Hello, Aunt Petunia." Harry shook his head lightly. "May I introduce the Buckul family? I'm sure you've regarded the Tapestry while we've been out."

Nodding, she gave a slight curtsey, "Welcome to the ancestral home of the House of Potter. Your once great family will become so again under the Headship of my nephew."