Grabbing his left palms in her small right one, "Let's go to mumma. She will treat you." She dragged him out, and he followed her wherever she was taking him.

He smile foolishly on seeing her mind getting distracted. When he saw her crying, we went to his mansion's garden to pick a rose for her, so that he can make her smile.

He didn't even knew what love was at that age, but he felt it; but he never felt her.

Progression took time, and Avni got to know about her father's reality with suitable mind at the age of thirteen. And the most trustworthy person she had was Abhinav in her life as a friend. He was her literal support system, so was Sia but Avni had some what more stronger bond with Abhinav in her heart. No...not the brotherly feel... not the opposite gender attraction, but it was pure friendship.

Yes! For her this isn't the filmy world where a girl and boy can't be friends quote works; but only if she knew.

On ageing, Abhinav got to know the real meaning of love. And from the age of seventeen, he desired to be with his first love which eventually was never his in reality.

He took her pure gestures as her loving tenderness towards him, and fallen deeply in love with her by the age of twenty.

The day he planned to propose her, his twenty-first birthday; Avni gave him the most heart wrenching gift of all the time by introducing Neil to him as her boyfriend.

And that was the first time, Abhinav Roy suffered heartbreak but accepted her happiness with paining heart.

He thought she was his forever story, but the book of life told him that she is just a fable myth of his heart.

The girl who he found sleeping with drooling saliva from her mouth, with tears stained cheeks on his bed for the very first time with his favourite teddy bear; has found a man for herself now and unfortunate to his luck, it's not him.

At first, the six years old Abhinav was furious seeing a random girl sleeping on his bed with his favourite stuffy which his mother gave him, but when he heard her cute babyish voice...he felt waves dancing around him.

And that was the forever moment for him.

She is his first love who broke his heart.

Not once but twice, unintentionally but she did.

And he accepted his faith. He accepted the heartbreak. He accepted that she wasn't destined to him.

.

.

.

Sia push the door, and enters inside Abhinav's room which is illuminating from broad daylight coming from windows; only to find him sitting on the ground with his face between his palms. His body is shaking indicating her that he indeed is crying. He is broken. He is shattered.

He hide his feelings well, the same way he used to do it in past. It was his first love, which is a unknown one-sided tale.

He indeed is hopeless romantic.

He remember, how he use to look at the moon thinking about her like she use to think about her husband.

He wasn't a failure in love battle because he didn't ever got the chance to fight for one. He was just left by himself, by his broken self.

Sia knew. She knew how her brother use to adore Avni, but destiny was never on his side.

She hugs her brother's shaking figure which melted in her arms. He needed someone. For God sake, he can't handle himself now. He is been doing it from last six months. He is hiding his pain behind the concrete walls. Alone. Avni can't be his, he knows. She is already three months pregnant with his children, and he respect her boundaries and choice. He always did, but lost his shit the day his father got third heart attack in a row and somewhere his insecurities lead him to spit nuisance. But can't he grieve his dead emotions which are killing him inside.