Chapter:- 1

Tu Safar mera, Hai tu hi meri Manzil🥀

~You are my journey, You (itself) are my destination🥀

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Writer's POV

Light turned off, of operation theatre and a family was standing at the door of O.T with hopes in their teary eyes; waiting for the doctor to some out and tell them; 'the operation is successful.' That's what all a patient's family want to hear from doctors.

As soon a lady doctor comes out of the operation theatre, the patient's mother asked, "How's my son? Is he is alright ?"

Doctor look up with her black ores who is covering her face with mask. Beauty.

"Yeah, he is fine and the operation was successful but you have to take care of him a lot. And rest of details Dr. Rishabh will tell you. Congratulations." The lady doctor answered professionally.

"Thankyou so much, doctor." The mother cried.

Lady doctor patted her shoulder, "That's my job, ma'am. Take care." She patted the crying woman's shoulder and with that she walked off with pride and a smile in her eyes because she saved one more life today.

She was washing her face with cold water to cool her senses when she heard a nurse calling her name.

"Here, Niyati."

"Dr. Avni, finally, you are here. Thank god! Know, from how long I was looking for you." Niyati mutters breathlessly.

"What happened?" Avni asks her.

"Vidyut sir is calling you." To which Avni closed her eyes.

"Yeah, I will be there!" She grumbled.

Yes, she is Avni, a busy doctor. Anyone can find her in emergency room; her second home because of the talent she has and hardwork she does.

********

"Again. Why the hell he is after you?" Kia, Avni's colleague and best friend exclaimed irritatingly.

"I even don't know. Infact, he calls me always just to get to know if I round up the patients or not? I mean like yeah we have to give reports to our seniors but that doesn't mean you can call us after every freaking 2 hours." Avni huffed loudly.

"He is upto something but it's okay. It will help you to get promotion because he is the senior doctor and after his approval only, you can get promoted."

"Oh no, Kia. It's not my way to go for success. I will work hard to make myself successful because my pride and dignity don't allow me to bow down my head in front of some one who don't worth it, just because he is a son of a minister, he climbed easily the stairs with red carpet but not the doctor like me and you. In this last 5 years, I treated my patients with love, not to get money but to get love and blessings. They know me as Dr. Avni Mehta, and that's enough for me because I made my name by myself. I don't need a man for that." Her words are determined. As if she someone broke her to an extent that made her way stronger.

"Avni, you know what, this side of yours shows that why you are the best doctor of this hospital and you inspires me alot baby." Kia said proudly.

"And you to me." Avni blinks her eyes to which Kia laughed out.

"Okay! I will see you later."

"Fine."

*************

The Billionaire's Wife |✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara