Chapter:- 37

Surprise! Surprise!

Fourth update of the week.

Happy reading.
___________________________________________
**************************************
Writer's POV

The night sky, still enlighten with Newyear lights in the streets of Berlin, Germany; pouring white, fluffy, cold balls scattering upon the trees, roads, housing buildings, cars and people's umbrella.

"So, where's my return gift?" A bubbly Sia chirps in the cold weather of January.

Stuffed in winter clothes, still she doesn't lack enthusiasm in her; making Armaan adore his only love.

His heart felt heavy. The more night serial with coldness, his stomach churn with the burning sensation. Anxiety.

He is going to give worst return gift, she would've ever received.

Looking into her hazel eyes shinning with happiness; lips curled as her cheeks and nose already dipped into baby pink shade because of the cold weather.

It's his birthday that day.

The worst day of his life is going to get stamped in his memories. In her memories. In their memories. Forever.

He is going to leave her; her return gift of whatever she did to him to make him better as a person.

"Armaan, it's getting cold outside. Speak fast or I'll freeze here." Sia says jumping on her spot while palms her mouth to stop freezy breath getting into her nose.

She looks the cutest with the thick winter coat with a furry cap on; in her 5'6 height.

What can he ask more. She already gave two years of her life to him. A year stayed like a friend to him, and that one year was enough for 24 year Armaan Khanna to loose his heart to 23 year old Sia Roy.

He sadly smiled at her and opened his arms. Without wasting any second; the queen of his heart snuggled into his chest in search of warmness.

He engulf her small figure in his strong arms. It's going to be empty after sometime. He's going to miss this.

He's going to miss her.

"This feels so nice." Sia mumbled against his chest. His hold on her tightened. Very.

"I love you." Armaan says in utterly calm voice. His heart feeling more heavy by passing each second.

Sia closed her eyes, "I love you too." Feeling wholesome; nothing else she wants apart from being in arms of the man who make her see the real her.

Who made her confident about herself which is lost in her teenage because her brother's fan use to compare both of the siblings. Use to criticize her. Made her feel low. She's nothing like Roy's. Her look. Her talking ways. Her dressing sense. Her voice. Everything.

Her life was a toy to the people who doesn't know her as a person. Mental sickening is what she went through.

The toxicity is what made her flew away from her home to Germany meanwhile her destiny played a vital role in her life to introduce her to the only person who changed her perception about life.

Her first love.

Her Armaan.

"Won't you ask today that why I love you?" Armaan says as warm tears start lining his eyes. He leaned his face on her head.