Chapter:- 49

Writer's POV

Taking the last glimpse of the couple laying on the hospital bed; one's dead body and one's dead soul, Avni closed the door giving them privacy.

Sophia was clinging to Ali's lifeless body while burying her head in the crook of her husband's body. Crying hysterically. Asking him to comeback.

But it's the dead end truth of their eternal relationship.

If you want to know how it looks like to see a sober human turning into madden, wild and insanely lost one, this is the picture on a woman who was always best whilst controlling her emotions but she lost it today.

Why?

Because she lost the reason to live today.

Her soul is crying; vengefully.

When it felt like hours, she finally parted and looked to his dead yet calm face. She wipes her tears and sniffed a big time.

Clenching her jaw, and anger floats in her red, puffy eyes. She softly roams her left hand's fingers on Ali's face, "Those who snatched my life from me, I will torment their soul in a way that they'll yearn to die. I will reinforce the death named Sophia Ali Ahmed upon them. They have to give account of your life. Now I will show them what the real revenge is. This is the promise of your begum to you, Ali, every single of them will die, child or not, woman or man, everybody; I'll not spare anyone, I swear on our love." Her words were louder just like mere whisper but it was dangerously calm and composed.

Her eyes decided to not shed a single tear till she accomplish her vow.

*******
Avni Khanna

Grief.

Sorrow.

Anguished.

Agony.

Death.

The five words are not enough to explain what exactly I am feeling right now, and most importantly my bestfriend.

Sophia. She hadn't come to hospital after burying Ali bhaijaan's body. She cried all she wanted last night, but after that; she didn't shed a single drop of tear unlike everyone.

We have had called-off our anniversary party because of demise. Plus, my husband still didn't woke up.

Except for my bestfriends, everyone has gone back to home last night. Mom and dad came this morning to see Neil, but unfortunately, he isn't awake.

After almost two hours, Neil's dad has to go back for some emergency meeting because Armaan was dealing the other one.

Natasha was powering up the security. Krishna and DD is dealing with media.

And apart from this, I don't know what others are doing because I didn't had any verbal communication with anyone in family except for Armaan.

Taking a deep breath and gargling, I splashes cold water on my face as I felt myself crying out since yesterday's evening. And I am not able to control them.

I stared at my figure through washroom's mirror dressed in dark navy blue hospital uniform. My eyes are puffy and red; and they're burning. My skin looks pale yet red, maybe because I have had vomitted out my guts just a minute ago. My hairs down assembled into a low pony.

I shook my head a little as I wipe the water of my face, and takes a deep breath in.

My phone buzz as I fished out my mobile from my right pocket meanwhile walking out of the washroom.