Chapter:- 29

Mature content ahead.

If you're not comfortable; please skip  that part.

Happy reading!
**************************************
Writer's POV

Neil placed his lady love on the middle of king size soft mattress, which is tucked with black silk sheets. Her body sinks in. Giving her both, a snug feeling and deeper penetration.

The faint yellow dim light is on in the room, giving it softer and mellow feeling. The moonlight is enhancing the room's dark decorum. The fragrance of elite rose is envion the warmer and calmer notion; making their skin glows better, and everything just sensual.

Avni is already breathing heavily with her rushing bodily carnal desires. While Neil is ready devour her today. To drown in with her, to rise up with her in the most pure manner.

He dangerously bent over, close to her face. Dissolving his eyes on her rosy lips, he seductively licked her lips. Her heart pouded from her chest as if she knew what's coming. The butterflies fluttered in her heart.

"I waited for you. Long, wifey. Very long." He hovered her figure and ducked his neck in the crook of her neck. His words were like endless stream of love and affection. The flames leap in her heart like burning coals in a fireplace.

He grazed her sweet spot between his teeth, making her moan loudly. She sprinted her fingers inside his hair and massaged it. Neil sucked the spot harshly before licking it.

He slides other side of her thin strap and grazed her skin. He didn't left any part of her neck and chest. He sucked and licked her, introduced her to the new pleasures of life. In the flow of her hormones, she tucked his hairs. He groaned in response.

They're laddering the new feelings of ecstasy. An emotion without any stain. Immortal and natural, uni and versal in itself. Meaningless yet meaningful. Imperfectly perfect. The feeling is different name of love.

Neil looked up from her neck. She was mess. A beautiful mess. Her chubby cheeks are flushed. The tiny droplets of  sweats were scattered on her forehead even after the AC is on in the month of december.

"You want this?" He asked her hoarsely while stroking her neck with his thumb. His coveted eyes were filled hedonistic desires.

Hauling his loosely hanging tie towards her, "Yes." She whispered while tucking his lower lip between her teeth; mirroring his way. He impetuously captured her lips and sucked it sensually.

After she said yes, on the spur of moment; her upper cloth was discarded from her body and thrown away somewhere in the room.

His eyes darkened on getting the glimpse of bossom's swell from her baby pink strapless. Her sight erosed his sybaritic desires as his eyes roamed from her collarbone to her covered bossoms to her chubby yet sensual belly.

The dark fantasies he have for her are awaken. Her body is more seductive then he ever imagined her to be. After all, she's a grown up woman with perfect curves.

He sensually roamed his left hand on her every curve like if they'll difussed away; meanwhile he ushered his right hand to her left mould and squeezed it, voluptuously. She moaned his name, loudly.

His every desires has awoken. He is a hot blooded man who waited for years for his lady. To give herself to him. The man who wasn't involved in any sexual affairs with anyone except his wife. He promised himself to be hers. And he kept it, so does she.

In a stunningly short amount of time, he get rid of his expensive white shirt and thrown it away. She gulpdown at the sight of her oomph sinewy body. That sight was too good to be true. She travelled her hands softly on his muscular front making him growl on the  erotical sensation.