Episode:- 7

Important

Avni is unknow to the fact that Neil Khanna who is president director and CEO of Khanna Empire is her Husband Neil Khanna.

As I already told you guys in starting episodes that Neil's face is unknown to the world. His name is enough for everything.

Everything will be clear after sometime. So, till then enjoy the story.

Happy reading!!

**************************************°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Writer's POV

It's 7 p.m, Khanna hospital. The rush was usual in the hospital but media is making it worse. They aren't aware of arrival of President of Khanna empire's but are present to cover Ashok's condition.

Through vip lift Neil got Avni into the 10th floor's VIP ward.

Neil was sitting on a chair holding her hands in his large one. His eyes were emotionless just like always.

"Avni is alright. There is nothing to be worried about. I have given her a bottle of glucose. Maybe she isn't eating something properly nowadays and plus, she was very mentally and emotionally disturbed too. That's might be the reason, she is felt weak and fallen unconscious." Rishabh informed. Neil didn't reacted. He was just staring at Avni's unconscious state. Then, suddenly he recalled something.

"DD, call Avni's mom. Infact, do one thing; go and pick up mom from her house." Neil ordered in deep voice.

"Right away, president" DD immediately nodded his head.

"Wait, let me give you aunt's phone number." Rishabh instantly fished out his phone from his pocket to give Neela's number but DD interrupted him.

"No need. I already have Neela mam's number." With that DD left the room.

***************"

Rishabh Sharma

Already. Heinnnn!! But how? Is really Avni is president's wife? If yes, then why Avni had never told us about her marriage?

Mannnnnn... I am gonna die today itself. What's happening in this hospital? God knows. Now when Avni will come to her senses, then only we will get to know everything because I do not have the courage to ask anything to this emotionless man.

Definitely he looks like a monster to me. Gosh.

********

Writer's POV

"President, I am going to check Mr. Ashok Roy."

Neil is a man with few words that's why he just nodded his head for yes.

'Can't he say just yes? Well who's gonna argue. Not me.'

"May I tell Avni's address to Mr. DD so that he can pick up the aunt from house."

"He already have it." Neil replied emotionlessly without looking at him.

Rishabh wanted to rip his hair. 'Already knew it...'Heinnnn!! If I stayed here for a minute or know, I would go crazy crazy.'

"President, I am going. Please call me if needed." Rishabh informed hesitantly.

Neil didn't even looked at Rishabh to which he sighed. 'Why the hell he doesn't talk?' With that Rishabh sprinted off the room.