“Wow! I didn't know angels flew so low” One of the guys said, seriously, that line?

“I didn't know losers aim so high. Harley come on!” I pulled her away because she didn't seem like coming with me. “We gotta go”

“We just got here and these guys are...hot!” True

“Harley”

“5 more minutes” I groaned. “I'm tired, spa day was a fail, Chloe ran to a sundae shop with her mom's credit card” I said. “Lucky kid”

“Where are the keys?”

“In my bag” I glanced at her shoulder. “Where is your bag?” she looked around and laughed. “I have no idea! I gotta go, this dude may actually buy me a diamond tennis bracelet”

“Har-” and she's gone, I sighed and walked back to the counter and picked up the bags. I was gonna leave them behind but first... Chloe!

I headed down, standing in the escalator, my eyes diverted to someone. Someone unusual... someone who shouldn't be here.

Austin!

I got down and headed to him, I stopped in front of him, he was startled when he looked up from his phone. “Are you like everywhere?” he asked.

“What are you doing here?” I asked looking around. “Someone ruined my chances with Regina” he glared.

“Desperate much”

“I'm not down for your sass, Charlie” I let the name slide. “I need a ride, I have to ditch the girls”

“I don't care” he looked down at his phone. “Austin!” he looked back up at me and I made sad puppy eyes. “You're a bitch, those eyes won't work. And aside that, I've seen the reason why I'm here”

I glanced at my back to see a group of giggling girls. “Seriously?”

“See you later, Charlie” I pulled him back. “You're literally gonna leave me helpless in the mall” I said. “Watch me”

I did but not after taking his car keys. Guess who's gonna be helpless in the mall?

★★★

It felt like hours before I finally heard that beeping noise, I pushed the button again and a black Rolls Royce behind beeped.

I spinned around to see it, I sighed and walked to it, dropping all the bags by my feet and leaned back on the car and texted the girls for the last time to go pick up Chloe at the sundae shop.

I heard chattering at a distance and glanced up, it was a group of guys.

I pulled open the car, threw the bags in and decided to call the girls. “Hey baby girl, having problems with your car?” One of the guys asked.

“No thank you” I tapped on Bianca's number. “Are you sure?” he was suddenly in front of me, I moved away a little.

“I said I'm good, now if you don't mind” I turned away from him, Bianca didn't pick up. “Now, wasn't that rude” he moved in closer.

Not with this again.

“What the fuck is your problem?”

“You're about walking away from me” he said. “Dude, I know who you are. Fuck off” I pushed him away but I got slammed back to the car before I could walk out.

“You leave me no choice” before he could touch me again, I kneed him in the groin and he thrashed on the floor, clutching his crotch.

Sorry, reflex.