chapter 16

Jarred Scot

He pull me on the bed and let me seat on there, he walk on the table to get the hair dryer. I just look at his every move, his compassion of taking care of me.

I look at him playing  the machine, while he brush my hair with his long fingers. I enjoy the thing he does, not even minding what kind of situation I had, I never mind if the dress or not, to the point I'm still wearing the towel. I realized when the cold air from AC of the room blowing on my bare back.

"Oh I think you need to dress up before you catch a cold, your skin is getting cold. " when he said that I directly stand and went on the closet to get a baggy clothes to wear for the night.

"Chris thank you for drying my hair, I might get to use it. "

"Just to use to it because I don't had plans to stop the things I started. " he answered me that bring the bloods on my face.

"Stop being chessy Mr.  Knight, and start think that the person you trying to court on is not a woman, but a man, I think is some kind of awkward move." I turn my self, a wrong move I did because when I move I almost fall down because of the towel I drop on the floor, but in my surprised a strong arm rescued me.

"Next time careful of dropping the things down, if I'm not around I'm sure your on the floor. " my eyes is went wide, and I even swallow my own tongue.

"Ah,,, sorry and thank you for catching me. " I said while I scratching the back of my neck. He put my feet back on the ground but his arms still on my waistline.

"Your welcome, hmm..... I think time for bed now it getting late. " he casually said.

'Seriously he really sleep in this room with me. Fuck self....' I mumble on the back of my head.

"Oh yes I think so to. It's time to bed. " I answered.

"Don't worry jarred I won't do things against your well, and I respect you till the time your ready to give me your trust. " he said gentle on my ears.

"Thank you chris. I know you well, but I do hope I would be able to feel the feeling same as you do. Because the fair and worry is eating me, I don't want to be a selfish. "

"Can we try, being selfish for love, in fact is not for them but for us. You know jarred? " he just keep on talking while we are on the bed. He cuddle me, so close to his body.

"Just give me enough time to think, I try to understand this situation but God knows I'm so afraid on it, but I know in the right time I be, and I answer you the words that toy wish for. "

"Yes you had that time, but as I ask you, please come home for me and Ace, for this family we all need you. "

" thank Christop, you know I might be look like Bea but I'm way to much different from her. She knows how to gamble, not afraid on the things in the future bring for her. While me here I'm so much afraid on the feelings I had, and on the situation in the future. I may a warrior on the battlefield, I never think twice to grab my gun to kill the enemies, I may win my fight with the death, but when it comes to my family I'm so weak, weak internally, because they are my safe home, and their trust is my shield. Reason I can't be to careless on my decisions with regards of relationship." I stated while he just listening on my back, he never give me any of negative or positive reaction, but I know he was thinking. I want him to think it again and again.

Chris is some kind of confusing air on me, he was kind of happy pill, by just looking at him,  and yet he is some kind of problem and worry maker, by his confessions.

"You know jarred I was happy that you open your worries on me, but I assure you to take the responsibility on this, I'm more willing to endure all of hate from anyone than letting you had this. Yes it might not right on their eyes, but it is our responsibility to explain it to them. But I make sure I never let you down and I never let you handle all by your self. " Chris promise that I make sure I put it on my head.

" thank you, but can you be please, think about it more, because thing will never be same if we take a step on it. Think about all the possibilities, think about Ace, what will happen to his future?  What will people say if they learn Ace is a son.... Two man, you know that kind of things. " I really want him to see the out come or a result. Or maybe I'm really not ready in this kind of relationship.

"Jarred, if I worried for tomorrow and leave the things of today, that was wrong. We need to let the future solve their own issues, what important now is you, Ace and us.  We can't correct the wrong on the future because we don't know what future bring, but today you clearly see what is in this day, and that was you and me. I already said I'm ready to wait, so take your time to think on it. "

His words is like a warm hand softly rub my heart. That I wish it wasn't a dream when I wake up it all gone. But I know I need to be clear and look on my real feelings, because I don't want to be  unfair on to him. It was to good to had someone, that hold you when you feel like falling down. Now I know why my cousin love him the most, and stand his side till the last breath she take.

............... To be continue....................