chapter 13

(Jarred Scot)

I was totally surprised on Chris action but it was so strange, a fire inside of my heart is starting and it borne out my coldness, it looks like a hammer slowly break my wall. It was about seven years since the last time I fall in love, after my heart breaks when I lost Georgia in my life after she found out her real sexuality.

My mind want to protests but my heart want to taste the first feeling. I answer his actions I don't want to be lost in every movement he does. Chris start of working his hands on my body, he was rubbing my back. While the other hand is holding my face.

Until he bring himself down on my neck he passionately claim that part, I don't even bother if he live a mark on that part. I'm giving him more access. The lips is so tender and hot enough for me to lost my senses, all I want is to offer on him the thing he ask from me.

He slowly unbuttoned my shirt one by one, while pushing me backward on his table, when my back touch the edge of the table he let me seat on there. My shirt is already open and his hand is rooming of my exposed chest. Until he reach on my erected buds. It was a worldly heaven for me. By that touch I realest a soft moan. "Hmmm... Ohhh.. " it was so slow but I know it reach on his ears.

His lips travel down on my bare shoulder, slowly down not wanting of leaving a inch of my skin not touch by him. He purposely bite my collar bone, from left he travel to right not stopping even a second,he did what he does in the other side. That action bring a shaver on my bones.

The uncontrollable feeling is eat us, we don't care where we are, we don't even care the surrounding. Until we hear a soft crying of a child at the back.

That bring us to stop on what we do, it was to embarrassing, I wish the floor could open and eat me whole.

"Hmm... jarred don't show me that embarrassing expression, even me it was first but I'm willing to give a try on it, please can we? " he asked, but the sound of the child his getting louder that cut our conversation.

"Daddy.... Daddy.... Where are you.... " Ace calling.

Chris help me to put back the cloth that he take out of my body. While answering the child. "Little man I'm here outside, come mommy is here." He called the child and give me a pick on my lips.

I smack his arm, but he never give a shit on it. He even bring me down from the table to my feet. "Ace come out baby I'm here now. " I called the child in just a short minute the adorable child is running out from the room where he sleep.

"Mommyyyy.... Mommyyy.... "

"Come here baby," he run on my arm he even forget his dad who watching with a constant shake of his head.

"So you forget daddy now because mommy is around, Ace? " chris act like a sulking father.

"No but I miss mommy. Because mommy is not here always. But you daddy you always with me... " Ace answer innocently.

" oh I miss you to little man. So how was your sleep? "

"My sleep is good. But I never see daddy when I wake so I cry. " he answer me.

"Sorry baby daddy is busy here. And mommy just arrive so mommy and daddy talk a bit. " chris try to explain.

Upon hearing his alibi for his busyness, my blood from every vines of my body running on my face. I don't know why but I feel the feeling of being embarrason to the early happening we do. If Ace not wake up I don't know where that thing goes.

"Mommy, why your so red? " the question Ace ask me is not helping also with my situation.

"Ah it just hot in here baby. " I lie, I look at Chris in the corner of my eyes. He even teas me by licking on his lower lips.

'Shit this man will be the reason of my depression death. God why? " I'm coursing my self.

"Baby, your mommy is from outside, that is why his red because of the sun hit on him reason why he turned the color of a apple. " Chris answer.

"Daddy are we going home now? "

"Not yet baby, daddy had something to be done here, so you and mommy play first okay. "

"Yes daddy.. Mommy there's mosquito at your work? " Ace ask while looking at my neck, I turn my head on the man behind the table giving him a warning look, but I only get a sweet smile from him.

"Ah yes Ace there's mosquito flying at my office baby. "

"Why is to big mommy is the mosquito is big to?" I real don't know how to end the conversation of me to this smart child.

"Yes baby, the mosquito at mommy office is big with two big legs. " chris give a answer that make the conversation not to end.

"Really daddy. I don't want that mosquito on mommy office, daddy come let's get the mosquito from mommy office so no one bite him. " the innocent child being worry.

"Don't worry baby my employees take the insects already. "

"Oh.... Ah okay. "

Our conversation is done upon I start to bring him on the stack of toys at the corner of the room, I let the little man play on himself so I could talk his father.

"What did you do?  Why you live a mark on my neck God Christopher Knight. "

"I'm just marking what I claim as mine so no one would try to accross my territory. "

"Your such an ass. God... " he grab my waist near on him.

"But I love being ass on you. "

"God Mr. Knight we both man. "

"Yes we do and I know. But now a days same sex relationships is no issues in the society. "

"But what about your family? My family?  What about uncle Greg and aunt Milan?  What about Ace. " now the worried is eating me,  I can't imagine the problem around if this thing reach of the family ears.