chapter 2

(Christopher knight)

"Hey.... What with that tight hug?  There's any problem?  You know you can tell me babe. I'm worried of your weird action. Look at yourself you look mess. " Bea said in worry.

" baby.... I'm good just I missing you, hugging like this, you know I always had a over loaded day. I just need to recharge. " I answered her with a lie,  I don't want her to worried about my unwanted feelings.

But my world was shaking when she said a things on me. " babe, hmmm I want you to remember a specific things. " she started.

"So what is that? " I asked.

"Babe if one day I'm gone and you worried and feel weak around just look at the sky,  I'm there looking at you, holding you and never leave you. If the hands of death take me away from your side,  always remember I'm still here inside of your heart. Please do love and care our little boundle of joy, don't leave him away. Use him as a candle in that dark days, and remember  in every dark moments of our life there is always a light on the corner and that is Ace for you, and .........." she said, but I cut her,  I don't want to hear that words, it looks like she leaving me soon.

" stop that baby.... I don't let any happened on you under my watch, not any of you and our child. Remember that,  if that might happen. I can't promise you that I be strong, I can't.... Please don't say that on me. " I'm pleading, I'm so afraid of losing her in my arms.

" but babe, we all borrowed by this world, we all past here, but before that things happened I want you to promise me. Please... Please babe.... Can you be strong for our Ace, he will need you the most.... " she begging.

" God baby.... Please don't say that... Okay I promise, but please stop  saying that words.... " my heart is breaking, I can't accept her words that looks like something happens in short time.

"Thanks babe, okay I stop... Oh I go to shower so we can ready to go. I'm excited to see the some stuff for our home I saw it in online. And some baby stuff also. " she said with a smile. It was so weird topic she started. Bu in short moment she directly change the topic, from heavy to simple light one,  she show her most pure smile, that make her almost look like angel into my eyes.

But still her words is like a loud sound on my head, "please promise me " I shot my eyes closed to clam my heavy feeling,  in a moment I follow her on the shower.

I take my time to had her on my arms. Hugging feeling her sweet sensation of her skin, smelling her wonderful body smell.

After the shower at my extended room on my office, the baby wake up with a bright smile on his lips, and keep calling his mother. "Mommy... Mommy... " the word he only said.

I forgot the thing happened earlier, upon focusing to my son and wife. After the preparation we walk side by side, I hold her hand while carrying the little one on my other arm.

When we got to the car,  I put Ace on his baby seat carefully, and make sure he was safe. After I open the door of the car for my wife, as usual I put her seat belts and run on the driving side.

Our journey to the mall is lively, she personally selected the song on my stereo and she even dance with the beat of the music, even Ace was happily sway his little arms. My smile can't be gone on my lips. The happiness is eating me,  and forgot the world.

Untill we arrived at the place,  she was so excited on the mall like a child who is her first time in this kind of things. I just let her be on what she want to do and enjoy the beauty in front of me.

She take a cart, and I start to push it,  but she hold me and said. "Wait let's put ace on the cart so he could enjoy. " she said.

"Fine my wife. So what you want to buy here? " I ask.

"Many things, I wanted to teach you how to do grocery, so in the future your the one who do it, you make it right." She said, it was something odd but I nevermind.

" what would I do first before grocery?" I asked her while she is busy picking and reading the instructions of products.

" of course first you do at home, is to check what kind of stuff you need. Then you make a least on it before going to shop. One important thing, you must read the label from nutrition facts, to expiration date. And shop only enough, not to much not to small. " she answer.

"Hmmm, okay. " I answer.

After grocery, I take the bags on the car. Then had our simple dinner at one of exclusive and luxurious dining En of the mall. She select her favorite food,  I just let her choose my food also.

After the dinner, we continue our shopping. We go to one of the lady boutiques in the area. Then she enter in one of the shop. She take a dress, she look every details of the cloth. The dress is simple white sexy cut dress, it was look like pure because of the color and design of it. Then she look at me and ask.

" babe,,, look at this, isn't it beautiful? " her eyes is twinkling and full of administration of the thing she hold.

"Yes baby that fit on you, simple and pure, right Ace, that fit for mommy? " I answer and ask our son.

" mommy..mommy.... " Ace answer with his small clap.

"Thanks,,, I think it fit for me for my sleep." She said,  and laugh in the end.

" oh, wearing a dress on the sleep, that was kind of cool. " I answer. "So you need anything here? " I ask.

"Nothing, only this. " she answer. " oh, I think black was great for you two. " she added.

" oh,  why black then you wear white, you know that was odd. " I answer.

" there's no odd on it,  it was beautiful." She answer. Then we start walking to  continue our night bounding, while ace is sleeping on my shoulder..

.........................to be continue................   

Christopher Knight