chapter 6

( Star Jarred Scot)

When I arrived at Vegas I directly goes to the location where the grave stone of my cousin Bea Moon located. I bring a bouquet of flowers I personally selected. She love all white Rose's. When I arrive I see a new set of flowers, I guess it was from tommorow.

"Hello, twinny how are you? Your to unfair on me. Why you just leave without saying any good bye. I'm looking forward to see you,  but look you so far from me. As I promise to you I won't look at your child on photos, all I need to do to see him is to come home and meet him in person. Now I'm here to meet him. Oh by the way I will do a photo exhibit tommorow and one of best photos I had of you I will show it on public. But don't worry I wouldn't sale it. I know you will hate me if that happens. I think I need to go now, bye don't worry I will visit you more now because I decided to leave the service and focus on my photography, and the family business. I love you Bea, please guide me on how to love and care that little man of your's... Ace. " the tears is on my eyes, I just let them rum on my face,  it so hurt not to see her again.

After I gain myself from the pain by looking her grave stone,  I started to turn myself back to the road where my rented car parked. I drive aiming the the place where I do the exhibit.

When I enter the place, I was stunned how the effort of the team turns out. The frames is exactly the put in the place I want it. I bring out my camera to take a picture something I remember this day. I was busy checking the whole ground aunt Milan reserve for my event,  it was overall fantastic.

My busy though cut by the voice of a little child,  calling his mother. " mommy.... Mommy.... Mommy..... " when I turn my head to look around I see no one around. My eyes catch a child who is running to me,  with his open arms. When he was in front of me,  get down to level him, my heart beat fast as I hold the child.

" hello little one, where is your mom?  Are you alone? " I asked him while holding his arms,  he look at me dearly.

"Hi... My mom is you,  your my mom... Hmmm I'm not alone I'm with dad and uncle Jack. " he answered me while pointing his little finger on me when he said I'm his mom.

" I'm not your mom, but you can call me uncle or papa, or what about daddy. " I said to him with a smile.

"No your my mom, I already had daddy, I already had papalo, and I already had uncle Jack. Only I don't had is you mommy. " the child was so determine to had me as his mother, I feel weird on the endearment.

"Okay like this, why you call me mom?  Do you had a photo of your mom with you? " I asked while I sat on the floor, he open his small bag with him and offered me a thing.

"Here is the photo of my mommy, is that you look.... "He pointed the photo and give it on me, that it breaks my heart, my goes wide .

"Do you know what was your mom's name? "

"Bea... Mommy bea.  " I stand and carry him on my arm, the tears on my eyes is starting to run on my face.

"God.... Your name is Ace? "

"Yes my name is Ace....  " he answered me, while his little arms wrapped on my neck, it was like a heaven on my heart to had my nephew on my arms. When my eyes catch a two people watching us I know directly one of them is the father of the child and husband of my cousin.

I signaling them to come. But in my surprised I see them being stunned on what they see on me. Their look is asking a explanation from me. But the two person start their way.

"Hello. " I started.

"Hi,  sorry on what my son action. Oh are you the client we expect for? " the man on his middle thirty ask me.

" that was fine. Before anything, so your Bea's husban?" I ask.

"Yes I'm christopher knight, yes I was bea husband and this is my cousin jack, why you know  my wife? " he introduce himself and his companion, and asked me back.

"I'm Star jarred Scot bea cousin. " I introduced myself to the two person in front of me. "God that lady she really do what she said before her wedding. " I added.

"What you mean? " christop ask.

"That she never let you know my existance if I'm not present on her wedding. " answer to him.

"Yes she ended,  even your photos she hide from me. She talk a bit about you but not so much. " he answer.

"Oh by the way, thanks for this magnificent venue, it was perfectly detailed according to my theme. "

"Your welcome, it was great to had a business with you. In fact mama Milan make it sure it was perfect according to your preference. We just do our job, thanks for choosing our hotel. " he answered. " oh why your theme is called "memories "?" He asked me.

"You will know tommorow,  don't forget to join us here. " I answer.

"no worry, so what should I called you?"

"Jarred... That is fine." Answer  " Ace you want to go to your dad? " I asked the child. 

"No I want you mommy.... " he said while he buried his face on my neck.

"Ace, uncle jarred, not your mommy,  you heard him, he was a cousin of your mom." Christop try to explain the child.

"No he was my mom.... I don't want him my uncle. " the child being stubborn.

"Okay Ace if you want to call me mommy then go.... " I said to him, but I carefully observed in the corner of my eyes the reactions of the two man around. Jack being silent in the whole process shown his look of his disbelief,  while christop don't know how to react.

"Yehhhh.... So you go home with us at home today?  Ace ask.

" sorry baby, but mommy had dinner with grandma Milan. " I answer. " but maybe next time promise. " I added.

Our start conversation is end up of the dealing the child, argument wether I  go with them, or they go with me to meet aunt Milan for the dinner. On the other hand Jack excuse himself to three of us.

....................to be continue...................