chapter 5

(Star jarred scot)

Earlier

I was hurrying, I'm almost late for my flight to Vegas,  I would like to check the venue of the event, also I would pay a visit to my lovely cousin. I miss her so much, I miss many things in her life,  from her first love, her wedding, her first born. She was like a twin sister on me.

It's been three years after the incident happened of me at the mission, same time the incident happened to my dearest cousin and her family that take her life. In fact I learned the happening last eight months ago when I got home. After becoming a prison of war by the terrorist group back in Libya where I assign and being sleep in two months after I escape.

Three years ago

We are on our round for safety measures, together with my team. When we get a call of attack at the borders of the place we retrieved from the terrorist group. We run to extended our help to our team mates who is assigned on the place, when we arrived the shower of bullets are starting. I call the head quarter to inform them the attack, while we wait the rescue, and help the community around from the, the terrorist group are getting more and more.

"Buddy's we are now cornered by the group. The head quarter side they arrived in twenty minutes, we still had ten minutes to wait but this group is jailed us here, if we stay here and never made a move they can kill us all. Here's the plan cover me in the north side where to near for the rescue while I'm on the firing zone, try all of you to find a way to escape. I'm I clear. "I said .

"But sir, it was quite dangerous for you, if you fight for us then we fight for you. " one of my subordinate answered me.

"Yes we do it all,  all I asked is you people to find away for everyone of us to escape while I'm playing with them."

I know the plan is to risky on my side but I don't allowed my team will all vanished by this shitty terrorist. As I said I let them fight with me at first and pushing them out for safety while I make sure to trick the enemies on my opposite track away from my group. I can stand on fight in a hour if I still had enough bullets till the rescue are arrive.

When I heard the coming help,  the same time the group catch me on the ground, they never killed me just because they need the information I had.

A every-day tortured is my life, beaten is my breakfast, water, electric and more equipment they use just to open my mouth. They know my rank, and they know they can use me as their protection. We move every now and then, to every place around the country, I survive with the help of a young woman who happened a daughter to the second in command of this terrorist group. But her help is only for my food, and drink. I can understand her, because this group don't had a heart,  they even killed a five years old child.

On the other side, my troops are never lost their hope to found me alive. Until it comes almost a year, they are one by one leave for reaching my track, until they all lost their hope to find me. Time also I found my on way to leave the place where they hold me. I even killed a dozens of enemy, using a knife in a silent way, before I successfully escape from the place. That time I drive the truck directly to the head quarter where I already told them that I'm free,  and I need them to help me take down the group at my back who try to catch me again or killed me in instant.

I keep my fight  until I see the helicopter above me and I give my signal to them. But the enemy is firing the vehicle I drive,  until they hit the tunk and wheel of the truck the made it to flipt,  I still manage to escape from it but the continue firing on my side that bring one bullet hit on my back and the warm liquid I feel but that time I see a light, the rescue who help me.

When I wake up I learned I'm in life support in more than a two months. After I'm getting more stable and more bitter,  they transfer me to the exclusive hospital by the help of my parents, from the soldiers hospital facility.

Present

" Star, what are you thinking, your spacing so much? " my mom who send me on the airport asked.

"I just remember the happening way back three years ago. Where two big accident happened I our family, me being captured by enemies, and Bea died because of car accident. You know mom I can't still accept when I got home, I can't see her. I lost my chance to capture her smile on her first love, her laughter on her wedding day, her pain on her first born.... " I said to my mother.

"Yes, maybe you miss many event of your cousin's life but you had a chance to capture every event in Ace life. You know that, he was so adorable. " she said on me with a smile.

I refuse to look at the child photos, all I want is to meet him in person, I wanted to pictured him on my mind, where he get his genes... If it is from Bea or from his father. I had the back ground of Bea's husband, but I don't want to cross his privacy,  what is important to me now is my nephew.

The chitchat between  me and my mother is done when my flight was called. I walk fast to enter the boarding area. I just leave early, and tommorow morning my dad and mom follow me at Vegas for the event.

..................to be continue....................