chapter 12

(Christopher Knight)

I was so adamant to see him again today, like his usually routine to come home for me and my son. My work for this day is quite busy but I need to call him to know if he is on his way home.

But in my surprised his phone is cannot be reach. I deal again and again just to connect to him but still the phone is not reaching.

A feeling of frustration and worry is eating me,  it was a first time happened from the time we first meet. But I need to continue my day to finished all the work I had so I can go home but I live a message to him, and my parents in law.

The last meeting I attended was done,  me and Jake is on our way to my office.
"Jake, make sure every report I need to review is on my table in thirty minutes, after go pick up Ace on his nursery room and bring at my office, and dismissed the nanny, and one more thing update me for the preparation for Ace birthday this coming two days."

"Okay sir,,, oh why so straight face right now, don't forget jarred is home today. He might run away from you on what your look right now. "

"Don't try me now my patients is getting low, now go do the things I ask.... "

"Okay. "

Jake leave the office directly upon seeing my mode. I was worried seek of the person who never answer the phone. I call his phone again,  now it was ringing in just two ring the other line answer, but the person in the other line not yet start his greetings on me I talk first.

"Hello, jarred why you turn your phone off, I call you in multiple times. " I started.

"Hey, I just forgot to charge my phone and it was died while I'm on the meeting. "

"Next time make sure your phone is full, where are you now? "

"I'm on my way to your company I'm at the parking. "

" okay I'll wait you at my office. " in my surprised I heard a soft voice calling him.

"Babe, you can drop me at the bus station, so you will be early on your nephew. " the woman said.

"Are you sure?? " jarred reply to the other one. I keep listening on their conversation, I feel the like there is a sharp knife cutting inside of my chest. But don't had a choice but to continue endured the pain inside, by listening to them talking to each other.

"Yes, don't worry if I manage to come safe at your office, I always manage to go home safe to. "

"Fine, just send my regards to aunt and uncle. "

"Sure... Oh I'm here now. See next time, as mama said pay us a visit soon, okay." The woman make sure that jarred said yes to the request.

"Sure sue... Keep safe and pm me when your home. "

"Okay bye babe bru... "The woman voice say her goodbye, what take me back is the last word "babe bru".

"Okay bye... " jarred say his final word to the woman. "Hey Chris are you still there. " he make sure I'm still on the line.

"Yes I'm still here listening on you. " I answer flatly.

"Okay I'm on my way I know, I ow you a explanation. In short minutes I be there. "

"Okay just keep driving safe. No hurry I'm just here waiting. " I feel the lighting of my feeling after hearing him, he ow me a explanation.

"Okay bye for now. " jarred end the call,  because for me I won't end that conversation even he was on his way to me.

The short goodbye is end up when a knock on the office door I heard. I casually answer same my usual thing.

"Come in. " for this moment Ace is on his nap at the room.

"Hello, Chris how are you? " as always jarred with his charming figure showed at the door of my office.

"Come here, my day is roller coasters, but still great. "

"Oh why? "

"First there is one person make me worry in whole day, second this person make me feel jealous, third I got a supper tight schedule.  So you what make you for got to charge your phone? "

"Oh I fall a sleep last night not knowing my phone is empty, I just grabbed it on the table in the morning. Then I got three meeting in the raw. "

"Oh.. Okay and who is the woman on your car when I call? " I ask not looking at so he never see my sour reaction.

"Ah she is sue, Georgia little sister? "

"Oh why she call you babe. "

"She love calling people around with endearment... "

"Oh seriously, youngsters today I can't ride on them. "

"Oh who make you jealous and worried? " jarred ask me, and I'm more willing to answer that question.

"I feel jealous on that woman call you babe, I'm worried on you because of not answering on my call. " I answer and stand from where I settled,  I walk in front of him, I hold his shoulder. "I don't know jarred why I feel this feelings, a feeling of being selfish when it come to you. I'm sorry but I can't hold it. "

" what you mean by that? "

"I don't know either, but this feeling I had is bit long now. God knows I try to control it, I know your straight, but me I know now because of this new feeling I had on you. " I hold his face, I close our distance, closer that I touch my lips to his.

I only want to feel the spark if I do the thing. But the urged of taking that part of the man in front of me is so much, from the soft touch I claim those pair of lips taste the heavenly taste I first taste from a man. In no time jarred answer the thing I do,  until we make it into the most affectionate and passionate kisses.