travel to levinica city

Paldea region at 12:15 pm

Open sunchaser parked medium small beach with gabi, Sasha, Falco, and yamper sitting in flat boulder until suddenly an garden eel pokemon, wiglett come out the hole begin stretched his head bit to see the group at left next to him in 5 fest away.

Wiglett: "wiglett!"

Falco: "whoa!"

Sasha: "it's resembles to diglett back home."

Gabi pull out rotom phone quick to scan wiglett for a second and information pop out about wiglett with female computer voice, "wiglett, garden eel pokemon, water type; this pokemon can pick up the scent of a veluza just over 65 feet away and will hide itself in the sand." They heard of motorcycle sound inside sunchaser 2.0 who coming to reveal denki riding on motorcycle with medium duffle bag and backbag tied up on back motorcycle, he wearing yellow helmet and goggles on his eyes, as he stop for moment to look at the group, "we're wait at outside pokemon center close to Town while floch and the others delivery the supplies to chansey supplies store."

Sasha: "sounds good."

He begin driving up on the hill toward pokemon center when he's gone, nicoolo driving uza-3515 with their stuff inside the trunk exit the sunchaser toward the sand and stop.

Nicoolo: "hop on guys."

The rest of them toward the jeep to open the doors get inside to seat down and buckled up, than closed the doors after that, he began driving on the hill along with Mercedes Benz driving to the sand a second and stop when sunchaser 2.0 hatch door begin going up to hatch and lock it after that when back window begin coming down by violet for a second and stop halfway to see wiglett, vapereon, and buziel.

Violet: "keep a eyes on sunchaser while we're gone and don't worry the Anchor attached to medium size blouder underwater."

The trio nodded their heads to agree with violet as rolling up the window and floch staring driving on the hill to uphill see nicoolo start driving away to the right heading to outside pokemon center to meet denki and he turn left heading to town.

Outside pokemon center with denki and nicoolo vehicles parked at right side of center in 3 feet away to wait on the floch and the others, when male nurse to them with polite, "watch out for small pot hole at left side of road, guys."

Denki: "of course sir."

Honk*honk

They spotted floch toward them a bit and stop little bit close when kaede rolled down the window to see them and said, "we're done the delivery and let's head out. Someone told us from town there small pot hole at left side of road to watch out for." Denki replied to them, "we know, because male nurse told us about it while you guys at town."male nurse give thumbs up to them when kaede rolling up the window as floch started driving on the road in right side with denki and nicoolo following them. Gabi and Falco is surprised see several paldean Tauros in different breeds running through the field together.

Gabi: "wow, different breeds of Tauros that we ever saw in paldea region."

Nicoolo: "you said it, after we unpack our clothes inside the hotel and explore the city for a while."

Sasha: "sounds great babe."

Gabi: "good idea."

Falco: "yeah."

Yamper: "yamper."

They drive on the bridge to pass by another outside pokemon center with a boy and his sudowoodo approach the counter to heal his pokemon, then Gabi noticed the city from couple miles away, it look amazing for a moment and they enter the city.