the explanation

On Thursday at 9:45 am in aot universe 4 at wall rose, trost district.

Inside the briefing room with commander Erwin, Gabi, falco, Sasha braus, Yelena, section commander Zoe hange, commander pyixs, floch, niccolo, yamper, mikasa, Jean, and floch as When Sasha told commander pyixs everything about to join this legendary heroes of universes save the universes from unknown enemy with armies of battle drones who become confused what guardian talking about except for Yelena, floch, Samuel, and commander pyixs.

Yelena: "there's three of people we know who you guys to meet."

Mikasa: "like who?"

An suddenly orange magical portal show up at right side of the desk in 5 feet that shock them with yamper leap into falco arms became frightened until he patted her on top of her head gentle when portal open to reveal section 17 in the nighttime at 8:32 pm in equestria girls universe 1, to be an main lobby with flash sentry, armin arlelt make mikasa, jean, commander Erwin, Levi, section commander Zoe hange, and iron valiant to seen a ghost for fallen comrade back at wall Maria, and Lexi bunny, principle oak, nick fury, and nurse joy from vertess city in unova region as they walk out from the portal to briefing room with them as nurse joy walk up to Yelena with loveable expression and said, "hey honey, I miss you."

Yelena: "I miss you too beautiful."

She give her a quick kiss in the lap and slap in the butt softly caused Samuel slap his forehead and said to them in little bit disappointed, "not in front of the children in the briefing room, Yelena." Commander pyixs clear his throat and explain to them, "please welcome flash sentry, the head of section 17 in equestria girls universes 1, armin arlelt, the head of section 23 from original attack on Titan universe 1, and  Webby venderquack, the head of section 44 assistant in ducktail universe 1, Lexi bunny. "

Flash: "how it's going."

Lexi: "s'up."

Armin: "greetings."

Mikasa: "so you're the legendary heroes from universes what that guardian talking about."

Armin: "thats ri(sneeze)"

He pulled out hankie from his pocket to wrap his nose and said to them with forgiveness, "sorry about that those pollen season to give you sneeze."

Jean: "join the club pal."

Falco: "I got that too."

Flash: "anyway we faces unknown enemy what we don't know about to build new armies of battle drones in six months take over the universes but this unknown enemy doesn't any plan Invision yet but we're ready.

Commander pyixs look at commander Erwin, Zoe hange, and Levi with worried expression, "I'm sorry you three didn't tell about this and thought you three will be upset about since arrived back at marley." Commander Erwin smile proudly and said, "that's right sir, we forgive you and nothing wrong about it from three visitors from other universes. We decided help them out because we're scouts that we do."

Zoe: "we're help you and your friends from other sections, kid."

Armin: "excellent, oh I got surprised for you guys."

Erwin: "(thought) I'll talk with Zeke at the barracks with the volunteers to cancel the rumbling after this."

He looked back at portal to give a nod to something on cue come the portal to briefing room reveal brute bonnet with shy expression to see them who surprise.

Mikasa: "brute bonnet!"

Flash: "yup."

Brute bonnet becomes shy to walk towards them when commander Erwin step in and said with kindness, "it's okay we're friendly people that's all." It walk toward them for a bit and stop for Erwin patted on top it head gentle and said, "you little bit shy until one day we're coming pals, sounds good."It give nodded to agree with Erwin, then suddenly flash got a idea for gabi and falco for a second and walk toward them bit and stop in 4 feet as he get down with one knee to their level with a smile on his face, "how you two like go to paldea region from original universe this Saturday at 11:20 am with dinky and the rest in 2 weeks." Gabi eyes went wide and huge grin on her face, "that's danger lupunny live there, right."