new wedding gift

Leaf village at 7:00 pm

Naruto & hinata walking together together heading to ichiraku ramen for dinner and stop to see female paldean wooper blocked their path with a smile on her face.

Hinata: "is that new form of wooper from paldea region, Naruto?"

Naruto: "I believe so babe, let me check it then."

He pulled out rotom phone from his pocket to scan at paldean wooper for few seconds and information show up about paldean wooper.

Male computer voice: "wooper, paldean form, poison fish pokemon, poison and ground type; after losing a territorial struggles, wooper began living on land. The pokemon changed over time, developing a poisonous film to protect its body."

Female citizen: "so cute pokemon with new form from paldea region."

Female wooper leap into hinata arms with little bit Off-guard to give snuggle up against her chest for a second and look up at hinata with a smile on her face and said, "upa."

Hinata: "awww you so cute for a paldean wooper."

She look at her fiance with a smile on her face and said, "let's keep it our house pet as early wedding gift, please Naruto." He smile couldn't resist his fiancee hug puppy eyes and said, "of course hinata, we can keep her as our house pet after all we're serect agents of section 17."

Hinata: "you said it dear, besides ymir and her group heading to paldea region on Wednesday to talk with a professor over there for information about paldea region."

Naruto: "good point babe, anyway let get going to ichiraku ramen noodles."

Hinata: "with our new house pet."

[New chapter is out for today]