fl-1,000 offered

Next morning at 7:12 am, in the office with Theo magath and two Marleylan generals drinking coffee in the table, until they heard a knocking in the door by someone from outside.

Theo: "come in."

The door open really wide forward to reveal fl-1,000 enter the office while wearing regular blue shirt, orange camo shorts, sneakers, and pair of sunglasses on his forehead, then Theo notice him enter the office and said to him with suspicious, "what do want kid?"

Fl-1,000: "I asked you three. How do you three like to go sumo wrestling arena with Mr. Kuro to watch sumo wrestling on Monday night at 7:58 pm, it's fun. Come on."

Marleylan general #1: "wonderful idea my dear boy, we should taking day off for one day, it's not so bad."

Marleylan general #2: "of course, I wonder japony look like."

Theo: "why not."

Fl-1,000: "alright, mr. Kuro will happy about it tomorrow morning."

Theo: "sounds good."

Lumious city, kalos at 9:20 am in the morning at Pokemon original universe.

Both gabi and Falco walking in the sidewalk toward lumiose city palaza hotel as their romantic vacation in 2 weeks, gabi wearing lime green crop top to expose the whole midriff and belly button, demin shorts, sneakers, and her hair into short pony...

Both gabi and Falco walking in the sidewalk toward lumiose city palaza hotel as their romantic vacation in 2 weeks, gabi wearing lime green crop top to expose the whole midriff and belly button, demin shorts, sneakers, and her hair into short ponytail. She pulling pink rolling luggage. Falco wearing sleeveless shirt to expose muscular arms, camo shorts, indigo green air Jordan shoes, and green backward hat on his head. He got green travel bag on his back and carried duffel bag over right shoulder.

Falco: "wow, the lumiose city is beautiful and nice that I ever saw."

Gabi: "me too, babe."

Falco: "we should visit clemont, Bonnie and miette at clemont gym after we relaxing at our hotel room for a while."

Gabi: "sure."

[New chapter is out for today]