enter section 17 & 23

Canterlot high school main lobby with scootaloo, her friends, and three students standing middle of the circle when screwball, rainbow dash, and Shikamaru show up in front of them.

Rainbow: "hey guys long no time."

Sweetie belle: "you too, rainbow."

Screwball: "you guys are ready heading to section 17 as rookie agents."

Scootaloo: "ready screwball."

Shikamaru: "excellent and good luck guys."

He step tiny button on the square make circle begin to move by itself for few seconds and goes down like a elevator heading to section 17 with lights around it when they goes down. Diamond look at her girlfriend with a smile and said, "well honey, we're going to be rookie agent on first day at section 17 too." Apple bloom replied back to her with kindness, "you said it dia." They arrived at section 17 as elevator arrived at the flat platform to attached it and they walk down on the stairs to the floor see everyone and everycreature walking around in section 17.

"Yo scootaloo."

They turn left of surprise to see mikasa and the group approach them with a smiles as Connie springer said to them with surprise, "you and your friends are growing up so fast right now, damn." Sweetie belle chuckle and said, "thanks connie, oh, did Sarah pass her driving test at DMV today?"

Eren: "yup, her parents so proud of her right now."

Armin: "that true."

Jean: "yeah."

Then suddenly luke cis pad and his team walk up to them begin look at them straight as Luke cis begin to yelled in anger, "listen up you maggots, I'm luke cis pad and this my team, cis steakout force, we're going to be your instructors to train you as serect agents. Now, head to your locker rooms get change to section 17 workout clothes and heading training area with bulk bicep and lynn loud jr. Move out." They begin Marching to north corridor toward their locker to get change into section 17 worked out uniforms for first day of training.

Section 23 main lobby

Oliver Green, his friends, and several students are line straight for bright shine & two instructors walk up to them as bright shine yelled, "welcome to section 23, you maggots and we're going to be your instructors. We're training you all like dogs to become serect agents, now head out to locker room to get change into section 23 workout uniform and head to training area. Move out."

Students: "yes ma'am."

When three instructors step aside to the left for section 23 rookie agents begin marching to North corridor toward locker room to get change and heading to training area after that.

Bright shine: "I love my job as instructors, do you guys agree."

Both of them nodded to agree with bright shine statement as they heading to training area while the rookies still changing in their locker rooms.

[New chapter is out for today]