reunited with old friend

Sasha arrived at balcony toward end of it to look down to see huge garage deck size a football stadium to see a lot of workers buliting different types of vehicles that she never before.

"Ms. Waybright, is that you?"

She turned around of surprise to see old friend from amphibia, Yunan standing outside of balcony entrance in 3 feet away and said, "hey yunan." She exit balcony toward her friend when she get down with one knee for them hug each other for a moment until they let go.

Sasha: "how's everyone from amphibia."

Yunan: "they're great, I got married to lady Olivia, toadie is new mayor of wartwood, and polly is now full developed frog but we still miss you guys."

Sasha: "I know, you join section 17 too, huh."

Yunan: "yup, since 2 months ago."

Sasha: "that's great."

Yunan: "next Wednesday noon, ymir, Bucky Barnes, black widow, ymir 2.0, and mothball travel to new region called paldea it filled with new paldean pokemon's and different type of pokemon from other regions to stay rhere. Including new forms/evolve for old pokemon, and they going to talk with a professor over there too."

Sasha: "not bad at all."

The Dash's resistance at 12:00 pm with rarity and Scootaloo sitting in a table in the kitchen while sweetie Belle sitting on the couch with 5 yrs old rainbow quartz in her sleeping clothes, opal, and tank.

Rarity: "I'm proud of you, darling to take my place as new white ninja of canterlot city. "

Scootaloo: "no problem rarity and thanks you for let me have your white ninja uniform."

Rarity: "anytime, I send rainbow dash over there to your house and place on your bed with her equestrian speed."

Scootaloo: "neat, it's good thing my one of aunts buldier built me a secret superhero HQ underneath the shack and house cause auntie lofty and her friend proud of me as new superhero."

Rarity: "not bad darling so you doing it tonight as new white ninja."

Scootaloo: "yup, at 1:00 am sharp."

Rarity: "good."

Rainbow quartz & sweetie Belle enter the kitchen when rainbow quartz said to her mom with polite, "mommy, you can make a peanut butter & jelly sandwich for lunch and cup of sunny d juice please."

Rarity: "of course honey, after that go use bathroom to pee and straight to your room take a nap on your bed because we're going to neigh Mart doing go back to school shopping with your mother."

Rainbow quartz: "okay mom, that's okay with you for auntie sweetie Belle put me in a sleep with beautiful song."

Rarity: "of course honey."

Sweetie: "I love to sing for you, kiddo."

Scootaloo: "yup."

Pallet town, Kanto region in original pokemon universe at 12:11 pm

Medium size two stories lime green house with red velvet House got backyard with wooden toolshed and garage right next to the house. It very close to Deila Ketchum house.

Serena planted flowers in front yard while wearing yellow midriff shirt to expose her belly button, jean shorts, sneakers, and garden gloves. Her hair into a short ponytail. She getting help from pancham, Sylvoen got Sparky on top of her head, and Pikachu when she taking day off from work at section 17 for 5 days. When suddenly the door open forward by 26 yrs old ash Ketchum, the new pokemon master and new monarch just entered front porch after he closed the door while wearing pallet town cafe apron with regular white shirt inside, camo shorts, and sneakers. He climb down the stairs to dirt path leads to the road and stop for a second to look at his wife who staring at him with happiness while Pikachu leap into on his right shoulder blade as his helper at the cafe.

Ash: "see you tonight, dear."

Serena: "okay, have fun day at work, honey."

Ash: "I will, what about you honey."

Serena: "I'm heading to mom place at right side of pallet town to hangout with her for a while."

Ash: "sounds good, babe. See ya."

They give friendly goodbye wave at ash and Pikachu when he turned right on the path toward pallet town cafe from 6 miles away and they went back continued working on the plants for a while and she said to them with kindness, "we should go to general store get few things for supper tonight after hanging out with my mom."

Pancham: "pancham."

Sylvoen: "sylvoen."

Sparky: "wattrel."

[New chapter is out for tonight]