Chapter 3: Meet Up

Chapter 3: Meet up

Chapter 3: Meet up

Jungkook was well-prepared for his meet-up with Taehyung. He couldn't help but feel giddy thinking of seeing the gorgeous face of Taehyung. He even makes sure that he will look good in front of him.

He was already at their meet-up place, sitting on a chair in the restaurant. He took his phone to check the time, it was 10:55 am, and they were supposed to meet at 11:00 am. Jungkook realized that he was early due to his excitement.

Suddenly, he heard the entrance of the restaurant open. He immediately looked there, and his heartbeat went fast when he saw the most handsome person he ever met. Everything went in slow motion for some unbeknownst reason.

Taehyung's features dazzled, and his heart melt after Taehyung smiled softly at him. He didn't even realize that Taehyung was already standing right in front of him. He's too lost in Taehyung's beauty.

“Jungkook-ssi, can you hear me?”

He came back to his senses when he heard flicking fingers. He saw Taehyung waving his hands in his face, trying to get his attention.

“Uh, yeah” Out of words to say, he stood up from his seat with red cheeks due to embarrassment.

“Are you okay? Is there something wrong with me that makes you lost?” Taehyung asked and checked himself to see if his outfit looked decent for today.

“Huh, ah, I'm fine, nothing is wrong with you. I just got mesmerized by your beauty, that's it.” Jungkook shyly said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Oh, thank you for the compliment.” Taehyung smiled at him.

“Let's take a sit, you must be tired going here.” Jungkook said before taking a seat with Taehyung in front of him.

“Did you already order for us?” Taehyung inquired.

“Not yet, I was waiting for you because I don't know whether you are allergic to something or not.” Jungkook replied.

“Everything is fine for me, just don't order something spicy.” Taehyung told him.

Jungkook takes a mental note about that to make sure he will avoid that for Taehyung.

“Sure, I'll go order for us. Wait for me here.” Jungkook excused himself to take the order.

Taehyung hummed and nodded his head in response. Jungkook stood up and left him for a moment. He took his phone to text Yoongi that everything is doing fine right now, and he doesn't need to worry about him because Jungkook seemed to be a trustworthy person.

“Here's our order.”

He hid his phone when he heard Jungkook's voice. He watched Jungkook put down the food on their table.

“Thank you.” He uttered when Jungkook sat down.

“By the way, I haven't introduced myself properly. I am Jeon Jungkook, 25 years old, and an employee of J's company.” Jungkook introduced himself.

“Oh, really? Isn't that company huge? I heard that one is popular because of their products.” Taehyung said.

“Right, that's the company where I worked on. How about you?” Jungkook asked.

“I'm Kim Taehyung, unemployed for now, and I'm 2 years older than you, so you should call me Hyung.” Taehyung giggled.

“Wait, for real? I thought I'm older than you.” Jungkook softly chuckled and was a bit surprised to hear that.

“Why? Did you expect me to be younger than you?” Taehyung inquired.

“Yeah, you look like a baby to me. My baby.” Jungkook subtly flirted with him.

“That's cute.” Taehyung smiled.

“Anyway, do you want to amusement park, so we can have some fun? I think we should have some fun after this, but it's up to you if you want to or not. I won't force you to come with me, I'm sure it might get uncomfortable for you.” Jungkook offered.

“Sure, that sounds fun. It's been a while since I went there. I guess I can have some fun today. I'm not that busy.” Taehyung accepted the offer.

“I'm glad to hear that.” Jungkook smiled back.

Once they were done, Jungkook and Taehyung left the restaurant after Jungkook paid their bill even though Taehyung wanted to pay for himself, Jungkook insisted and Taehyung just accepted his defeat.

“Did you enjoy the food?” Jungkook asked while they were walking out of the restaurant.

“Hm, yeah, they're delicious and I felt full. Thank you for the food, Jungkook.” Taehyung thanked him.

“You're welcome, I'm quite anxious that you might don't like the food. I'm relieved that you enjoyed it.” Jungkook said, opening the door of his car for Taehyung.

“Taehyung, is that you?”

They both heard someone called Taehyung, who was about to go inside the car. Taehyung turned around to look at the person who called him.

“Mirae Noona, what are you doing here?”

He hugged her when she went near him.

“Ah, I'm going on a blind date today and coincidentally saw you. How about you?” Mirae responded.

“I'm with a friend today, his name is Jeon Jungkook.” Taehyung introduced Jungkook as his friend.

He grabbed Jungkook's left arm to pull him closer to them.

“Am I your friend?” Jungkook asked when he looked at Taehyung, who was also looking at him.

“Yeah, you're my new friend.” Taehyung giggled.

“Ohh, you got a handsome friend, Taehyung. Hi, I'm Mirae Shin, and it's nice to meet you.” Mirae smiled and bowed her head.

“It's nice to meet you, too.” Jungkook smiled back.

“Don't bow to him, Noona, he's younger than us.” Taehyung chuckled.

“Aww, my bad, you are my type for a guy but I don't like younger guys. I wish I'm younger than you, so you can be my boyfriend.” Mirae playfully pouted.

“Noona, don't say nonsense, go on your blind date. This friend is mine, don't take him away from me.” Taehyung retorted teasingly and clung onto Jungkook's arm.

“Tsk, I'm just kidding, I'll get going now, Taehyung. I hope to see you again.” Mirae waved her hand and went inside the restaurant.

“I'm sorry if she makes you uncomfortable.” Taehyung apologized.

“It's okay, I think she's fun. I didn't expect that you are possessive with your friend.” Jungkook replied with a chuckle.

“Nah, I just said that, so she will leave us. I'm sure she will bother you to flirt with you.” Taehyung explained.

“If that's what you say, we should go now.” Jungkook patted Taehyung's back, motioning him to go in the car.

Taehyung hums and went inside the car, followed by Jungkook, who went into the driver's seat.