Chapter 1: First meet

The sun was up and it was already 7:30 am, which means, the handsome bulky boy named Jungkook had to start his normal day, he hopes so. He stretched his body before waking up and standing up from his bed. He had to go to his work at 8 and he got so much time to do his morning routine.

He went inside his bathroom while removing his shirt and squeezing the toothpaste on his toothbrush. He turned on the water to the faucet, putting the mug in the sink to fill it with water. He brushes his teeth, waited for the mug to get filled, and looked at the mirror to check if his face was okay, as usual, he was still handsome with his messy bed hair.

He turned off the faucet and took the mug to pour the water in his mouth to rinse off the bubbles and spat it out on the sink. He did it once again but with the mouthwash this time and looked at the mirror with his teeth within. He was satisfied seeing his white bunny teeth.

He went inside the shower, removed his remaining clothes, and turned on the shower. He let the water drip down to his body while pushing his hair to the back and washing his face. He squeezed the bottle of shampoo and washed his hair. He took the bar of soap and started to scrub it to his oh-so-well-built body.

Once he was done, he turned off the shower and got out to take the towel to dry himself. He covered it around his lower body and took the small towel to dry his hair before going out of the bathroom. He checked the time and it was still 7:37 am, he threw the small towel on the swivel chair and opened the cabinet.

He took his office uniform, obviously, a white button-up shirt and black trousers. He wore a white button-up shirt followed by his briefs and his trouser. If his buttons can speak, they would say 'save me' because his chest was making it hard for them to clasped properly at any moment they would pop out from the shirt.

He wore black socks and shoes. He stood up in front of his cabinet to see himself in the mirror that was attached to the cabinet. He separate his bangs to show some of his foreheads and smiled.

"I'm handsome" Jungkook chuckled to himself seeing how fine a man he was and knotted a white and blue stripe tie on his neck.

He also wore his black blazer before taking his belongings like his phone and bag. He checked the time on his phone once again and it was already 7:45 am, such a good start for his day. He left his house to fully start his day at his work. He got inside his car and started to drive to his work company.

-----

"Oi, Jungkook, you look good man as always." His friend, the orange-head, Jimin welcomed him once he enter the company.

"It's nothing new, hyung." He snickered when they went inside the elevator.

"I wonder why you're not in a relationship yet, Jungkook. I'm sure there are a lot of pretty girls drooling over you." Jimin suddenly uttered while they were waiting to arrive at their department.