Chapter 2: Talk

Chapter 2: Talk

Taehyung and Yoongi came back to their apartment after exhausting work in the restaurant. Taehyung went straight to his room to take a rest. He took a quick shower and sat down on his bed to dry off his hair with the towel. But suddenly, his phone rang. He looked at his phone on the bed and took it to answer the unknown call.

"Hello, who is this?" Taehyung started to ask still drying off his hair.

"Hi, Taehyung, it's Jeon Jungkook, do you remember me?"

Taehyung was confused for a moment but a bulb lit in his head and remembered that Jungkook was the one who talked to him in the restaurant.

"Ah, yeah, the guy in the restaurant. Why?" Taehyung responded.

"I'm glad I got the right number, I thought my friend was just playing with me."  Jungkook giggled.

"But how did you know my number? You're the one who gave the number to me." Taehyung uttered.

"Well, uh, that's secret but don't worry, I'm not a bad person. I worked in a company near the restaurant where you worked. I'm a decent person." Jungkook assured him.

"I understand, but I want to make it clear, I don't work there, I just helped my roommate to work with his auntie." Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh, really? But how long will you help him?" Jungkook's voice suddenly turned into a little bit sad tone.

"Just today, I don't think I can work there because they already hired workers they needed." Taehyung told him.

"That's sad." Jungkook mumbled.

"Why? What do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not able to see you anymore, I was expecting to go there tomorrow just to see you." Jungkook sighed.

"And why do you want to see me? We barely knew each other tho." Taehyung giggled.

"I know, but I felt like we were destined for each other since the time I saw you." Jungkook pouted even though Taehyung can't see him.

"What do you mean were destined? I'm not a girl." Taehyung thought Jungkook was just teasing him.

"So what? It's not impossible to happen with both gender." Jungkook retorted.

"I mean, isn't destiny meant for different gender? It's kind of weird if it happens to both or the same gender." Taehyung uttered.

"What are you? A caveman? Do you live under the rock?" Jungkook chuckled.

"No, it's just, liking or loving the same gender is a sin, isn't it?" Taehyung muttered.

"It seems like you came from a religious and conservative family, hah." Jungkook teased.

"Yeah, I am." Taehyung genuinely replied.

"Oh"

There's a moment of silence between them.

"Do you hate gays or LGBT?" Jungkook asked.

"Not really, but what they were doing is a sin." Taehyung uttered.

"Who told you that?" Jungkook inquired.

"Mom." Taehyung responded.

"She's wrong, doesn't God teach us to love each other? So what's wrong with loving the same gender? The only thing that makes it wrong was because of those judgemental people. It wasn't even illegal, so how come it become a sin? Those people don't make sense." Jungkook explained.

"I heard it was disgusting and how can you have a family if you love the same gender?" Taehyung said biting his bottom lip.

"I see, you are a caveman. Adoption is very common, Taehyung. And if you don't know, there's also a thing called surrogacy." Jungkook stated.

"What is surrogacy?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"Surrogacy is a form of third-party reproduction in which a woman consents to carry a pregnancy for the intended parent(s) who cannot conceive for medical reasons or those who are a gay couple. There are two forms of surrogacy: traditional surrogacy and gestational surrogacy." Jungkook explained.

"That's kinda new to me, I didn't expect that thing exists." Taehyung said amused.

"You should start to look at something else besides Bible. Maybe you should start to look at me instead." Jungkook playfully replied.

"I don't understand you." Taehyung mumbled.

"I think it would be better if we see each other instead because it would be easier for me to tell you everything you want to know." Jungkook grinned.

He was slowly making his move to his crush.

"I love that idea, where we should meet then?" Taehyung sounds excited about that.

"Good, I'll tell you where we should meet tomorrow, is that fine?" Jungkook smiled ear-to-ear knowing his plans worked.

"Sure, I'll wait for it." Taehyung giggled.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, bye, precious boo." Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook ended the call while Taehyung ignored the nickname because it sounded cute. During the call, he didn't notice that Yoongi was at his door, leaning on the doorframe and crossing his arms.

"So, you're going to meet someone?"

He flinched when he heard Yoongi's voice. He looked at him with surprised eyes.

"Uh, yeah." Taehyung replied rubbing the back of his neck.

"And who's that person then?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"The person talked to me in the restaurant, do you remember him?" Taehyung responded.

"Why are you going to meet him? Do you know him?" Yoongi inquired.

"Not really but he doesn't look like will hurt me so I don't have a  problem meeting with him. And he looks kind too." Taehyung giggled.

"But that doesn't have enough reason for you to meet him. What if he was doing human trafficking? What are you going to do, huh?!" Yoongi bombarded him with questions.

"Hyung, don't exaggerate, trust me nothing will happen. If he wanted to meet me in the evening and far away, I will immediately decline it. I'm not stupid so don't worry about me." Taehyung assured him.

"Well, you're at the right age now so I will allow you to meet that person. But if something happens, make sure to call me, okay?" Yoongi sighed in defeat.

"Okay, hyung, thank you." Taehyung smiled.

"I'll sleep now, good night." Yoongi went to him and ruffled his hair.

Taehyung giggled while Yoongi left his room. Meanwhile, Jungkook was blushing and hitting his bed. He was so excited for tomorrow to go on his date with his crush. He was so proud of himself right now.