Chapter 15: The Foundry

Start from the beginning

Y/n Pov

11:07 PM

Oh Shit.... The instant that Black Mask laid eyes on Roy and I, It was on. He pulled a pistol and most of the guards emerged from their cover. All of them with their guns on us. This was a very bad position to be in. Cinder and her lackeys looked like they expected this. I thought they were here to plan for the assassination of the Schnee family. 

Cinder: Ah, Roman Sionis... Its a pleasure to finally meet you.

Black Mask: Cant say the same for you. Who are you, and why is The Red Hood with you?

Cinder: Oh, him. He's just cannon fodder.

Roy: Wait what?

Before either of us could react, Cinder hit us with a stream of fire. It knocked both Roy and I on our asses. As we recovered, I heard something rather interesting.

Black Mask: Dust manipulation... You have the same semblance as me? How?

Cinder: *Chuckles* What~ Don't you recognize me?

Black Mask: I don't know who the hell you are! Now why don't you start speaking clearly before I order my boys to pump you full of lead!

Cinder: Well, if you must know.... You and my mother were very close. So close in fact that she bore a child. Your child.... She sold me into slavery because of you!

Sionis was stunned silent. He looked like he was having a hard time processing what was happening here. He wasn't the only one. I got myself ready for a fight, and spoke.

Y/n: We didn't come here to discuss the Schnee family, did we?

Emerald: Aww~ Look who figured it out. 

Mercury chuckled and Cinder took a brief glance at me and Roy. 

Cinder: No. I came to take my vengeance. The contract that was put on Sionis was the perfect chance to get close to him. My mistress also wants him out of the way, which makes it even easier. 

Roy: And what about the Schnee family? Why did you put a contract on them you piece of shit?!

Black Mask: The family? I only put a contract on that snake, Jacques.

What.... Then why is there a contract out on the family if Jacques is the only one? Unless...

Y/n: You didn't put the contract on his family. Jacques put the contract out on his own family to play the sympathy card after taking you out. 

Roy: And this is the guy we're protecting!?