Chapter 11: Body

I don't know what it is
            I can't tell you what it is
               But you got me goin' crazy

                          Body by Summer Walker

Y/N pov

"I want to go out with you" i look at him with shock i couldn't believe what i was hearing , the Jeon Jungkook i know is asking me out . 

Is this some type of joke? A chuckle escapes my mouth "I'm sorry what?" i reply he moves closer to me and moves closer to my ear and whispers " I want to take you out Y/N" he says a shiver runs down my spine at our closeness i could feel his breath on my neck.

I move a little bit a way and just with a simple nod i walk away , i could feel my heart beating so fast inches away from bursting out . I chuckle at my own thought fastening my pace i walk to my door i unlock the key and get inside quickly without even looking back at him.

A long sigh leaves my mouth in relief , a smile was plastered in my face i could feel my cheeks heating up the Jeon Jungkook i like asked me out i jump and chuckle .

Glad i have the whole house to myself i walk inside my room to get a quick shower , i could feel my muscles relaxing as soon as the water touched my body ' Y/N are we living a dream' i say to myself applying some soap on the loofah i start rubbing it on my body.

After taking a shower i roll the towel up on my body letting my hair loose i walk out to the mirror in my bathroom "I'm not even half beautiful as the other girls he dated? Why did he ask me out? Or is this some sick joke" i say to myself .

I hear my phone ring from my bedroom i walk in and see who was calling "Baekhyun?" i answer the phone with a questionable face "Baek why you calling me?" i say "Nothing i just wanted to say hi i know Mom is not home for a couple of days so i just wanted to check you up" he replies.

"Anyways how's college treating you" i reply "Everything's pretty good not having you around makes it even better " he replies with a chuckle "I know you miss me Baekhyun" i reply , i talk to my brother for the next 20 minutes and hung up.

I wear my pajamas and decide to just eat a bag of chips i walk to the living room and sit on the couch, turning the tv on to watch something interesting.

I continue watching Rick & Morty as i didn't find anything interesting at the moment and i just wanted to watch something that makes me laugh.

I play the episode but 'how can i even be focusing on the series? 'I still can feel how his soft lips felt on mine i still can feel the way his hands were on my waist, sending electricity through my spine.

It felt like a dream after a couple of minutes my phone dings ,   '_.jungkook._  started following you'  smiled and quickly grabbed my phone i opened Instagram and quickly viewed his profile not believing the fact that the 'Jeon Jungkook' I've been following on Insta since exactly 2018 followed me.

I confirmed it was his account thanks to the o  posts he has a profile picture of him with a cute dog . He looked really pretty. I had the urge to take  screenshots of his photo but i didn't finding it a little weird .

It's not like it means anything anyway. I just look at his profile looking for something that tells me more about him but nothing was there.

"Hi" the notification pops up on my phone
up on my  screen with a ping", I swipe it open and read, "New message from  _.jungkook._".

'Hi '  i reply with the same energy not to sound to happy but i was dying inside of happiness.

'It's Jungkook wanted to ask if i could pick you up at 4p.m tomorrow'
Everything was unexpected but i was really glad that he would want to come pick me up because i wanted to spend  time with him after all I've had a crush on him for the past years.