'If you people find my body, then bury it beside my husband. Can you do it for me? Please?'

And according to Sophia's last wish, she was buried beside Ali. It was very difficult for Neil to bring Sophia's dead, burnt body, because it was mafia shit that is going through legal procedure because two simultaneous blast in the city took place in a evening which made police spectacle about the connection between them, and if Neil would've asked about Sophia's body then they would have dragged Neil and Avni in police investigation. Though it was easy for Neil to get out of this mess but still, no sane person wants to get involve in mafia thing and have everyone's eyes on them.

Through Sophia's blood samples, they identified her.

Avni was a mess, and clearly not herself when she saw Sophia's body wrapped in white sheets. As she was pregnant, Neil didn't allowed her to see the burnt face of Sophia because he can't risk Avni's health. The shocker of Sophia's death was enough for Avni to suffer almost a month with Neil.

.

.

Avni bites her lower lip as her eyes fills with hot tears. She gently rubs her three months swollen belly over her floral designed suit, she especially wore for tonight as she and her husband were supposed to go on a date, but it's already 7:25, he didn't showed up till now.

 She gently rubs her three months swollen belly over her floral designed suit, she especially wore for tonight as she and her husband were supposed to go on a date, but it's already 7:25, he didn't showed up till now

"No...Avni, don't cry, bacche. He must be on his way to home." Shweta console her elder daughter-in-law which made tears escape from Avni's eyes.

"Oh-ho! Shweta, see what you did! You made her cry." Prakash says in saddened tone.

Shweta jerks her head in his direction, "I did not, but your son did. Call him, and ask where he is!" She glares at her husband.

"Bhabhi, don't cry. Let me call him--" Nat pulls her phone out from her pocket only to get stop by Avni.

"No.  Don't call him. No one is going to remind him. I want to see if he is going to make it tonight by himself or not. All of you...keep your phones here on the table infront of me." Avni says as in a swift of moment her mood switched from sad to anger.

Rest of three glance towards eachother, then place their mobiles infront of Avni and sat beside her in the living room.

All of them knew, how excited today Avni was. She has been getting ready from past two hours; the outfit she rejected on the very first time, she lastly wore that one only after trying almost fifteen different pairs. She got ready a hour before the time Neil and she was suppose to leave and that's eight in the night.

Neil has finally said 'yes' to watch a movie out in a theatre. It was going to be their first time in years somewhere out in public, but seems like Neil forgot.

When clock strike 8:45 pm, Avni was crying. She knew, Neil must've stuck somewhere in his office work but what about her?

"Naah! Nah! Avni, don't cry. I promise, I will beat him with broom, just let him step inside the house." Shweta cooed as she wipes Avni's tears lovingly.