36. From Psycho to Hero

Start from the beginning

Y/n: really you're willing to stop killing good people for me?!

Jalen: absolutely!

Y/n: did you hear that she's willing to become a hero!!!

Glynda: you can't just switch sides like that she has done horrible things to good people she must be punished!

Y/n L/n immediately ran over to the headmistresses of the new age Academy and tried to convince them to change their minds.

Y/n: what if she became a hero? Wouldn't that count as community service? everyone deserves a second chance!

Ruby Tojo: I guess you have a point.

Venelana: well as long as you can keep her under control I have no objection.

Y/n L/n looked up at the final and most strictest of headmistresses she appeared to be unwavering and unyielding but he decided to bust out his ultimate technique to get what he wanted and that was the dreaded puppy dog eyes.

Y/n: pwease~

Glynda could feel her will draining under the Epic weight of Y/n's unimaginable cuteness.

Glynda: fine I am not without a heart she can attend the new age Academy but only if you take responsibility for her and if she kills anyone at this Academy then you both will be held accountable for her actions.

Y/n: DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n immediately grabbed Jalen walked over to his sister Nebula grabbed them both by the wrists and immediately escorted them to his dorm where they would be staying with him as well.

Y/n: come on you guys I can't wait to introduce you both to my best friends!!!

Jalen looked at nebula and nebula looked back at Jalen the two of them stared at each other while walking to dorm 1408.

Jalen: so who are you?

Nebula: my name is Nebula and I am Y/n's older sibling.

Jalen: you're his older sister?

Nebula: yes

Jalen: same dad different moms?

Nebula: I was adopted

Jalen: that would explain why I don't see the family resemblance.

When the three of them arrived at dorm 1408 they entered the dorm and immediately Y/n L/n introduced his friend from Camp Crystal Lake and his older sister to his friends who lived with him in dorm 1408 after a short trading of introductions Y/n L/n decided to have a nice movie night but what's a movie night without snacks Y/n L/n also decided to celebrate the arrival of his sister and his friend from Camp Crystal Lake so he decided to make something from his big book of recipes he decided to make some homemade Peppermint Patties Y/n summoned his big book of recipes turned it to Page 27 summoned all the ingredients he would need and he got ready.

Y/n: peppermint patties from 1946 now I didn't know that you could make these yourself I thought it was a closely guarded industrial Secret but apparently it's not take that big peppermint!!!!

Nebula: who is he talking to?

Rebecca: trust me when I say this if you value your sanity don't question it just pretend you're on mushrooms and go with it.

Nebula: understood

Y/n: first we start with one cup of sweetened condensed milk combining that with one teaspoon of peppermint extract.

Y/n L/n inserted the peppermint extract into the bowl with the sweetened condensed milk.

Y/n: you have to be careful with the stuff this stuff was stronger than my desire to run away from the orphanage where I grew up.