Y/n L/n was excessively nervous his face was now entirely crimson red Madam Lilith could even see Steam off of his face from how nervous he was Madam Lilith couldn't help but giggle at Y/n's nervousness.

Madam Lilith: well come on I'm waiting~

Madam Lilith closed her eyes puckered her lips and leaned forward Y/n L/n nervously closed his eyes and shyly puckered his lips he leaned forward a little bit but before their lips could make contact Madame Lilith opened her eyes and had a predatory look on her face like a lion ready to pounce on an injured gazelle and feast she immediately wrapped her arms and her tail around Y/n's body Y/n's eyes open wide as Madam Lilith had a Sinister and yet horny expression on her face.

Madam Lilith: PUCKER UP LOVER BOY!!!~

Madam Lilith immediately forced Y/n to pucker his lips once he was in Prime position Madam Lilith immediately placed her lips upon his own the two of them shared an extremely heated kiss the kiss then turned into a makeout session Madam Lilith doing all the work holding Y/n L/n in place so that she could have her fun soon enough the two of them started glowing and the bond between the two of them was established the connection now being Unbreakable now Y/n L/n is the master of Madam Lilith and she is his familiar servant but she didn't stop there she actually slid her thick wet tongue into Y/n's mouth turning the heated kiss into a full-blown French make out session Madame Lilith was moaning in pleasure while Y/n also began to feel an amazing pleasure he had never experienced before eventually the two of them separated Madame Lilith allowed Y/n to escape the passionate love of her kisses but she continued to hold him in her coils Y/n now I had a bright red lipstick mark on his lips he looked dazed confused and completely enraptured by Pleasure.

Madam Lilith: the ritual is complete you are now my master and I am your familiar but more importantly I am your sugar Mommy and you are my sugar baby~

Y/n was still Dazed and Confused by the amazing pleasure he had just experienced.

Madam Lilith: from now until forever I am your humble servant and if you treat me good I'll treat you good I'll make sure that your life shall be filled with happiness and pleasure~

Y/n: I like da ponies~

Madam Lilith: oh my I think I screwed a few bolts loose oh well~

Y/n L/n soon enough regained his composure after a couple more minutes of being Dazed and Confused.

Y/n: s-s-so what should w-we do now?

Madam Lilith: well I think we should go find your friends and you can introduce me to them.

Y/n: t-t-t-that would be a good idea!

Y/n L/n was then released from Madam Lilith's grasp she smiled at him and the two of them left her home once they were outside her home Y/n L/n teleported the two of them to the exact whereabouts of the occult research Club when they got there they were shocked to see what was happening to the girls of the occult research Club.

3rd Person POV.
Location: The Familiar Forest

Y/n's jaw dropped when he saw his friends from the occult research Club were covered in green goo the green goo was dissolving their clothing Rias looked absolutely embarrassed Asia also looked extremely embarrassed Akeno had a naughty satisfied smirk on her face Koneko did not look happy in the slightest and Kira she also looked very embarrassed but at the same time very angry.

Akeno: oh my this slime is so naughty~

Koneko: someone get this crap off me!

Y/n's face immediately went bright red he then covered his eyes and turned away totally embarrassed at seeing his friends partially naked.