Madam Lilith: well you definitely keep busy so what did you do next?

Y/n: one day when I was hanging out with my friend at Willy Wonka's chocolate factory I was approached by some representatives of the new age Academy and they offered me a place there they didn't know I was a male at the time but after a shocking reveal of my gender of course they were more than happy to give me a place as the first male hero in training and since I had done so much in the past they knew that I was already Worthy and the rest is history.

Madam Lilith: well Color Me impressed the first male hero it's got quite a ring to it~

Y/n: it was very nice meeting you madam Lilith but if you excuse me I got to go find a familiar and my friends.

Madam Lilith suddenly got a brilliant idea a wonderful terrible evil idea she knew that she couldn't steal the soul of this individual due to the fact that he was incredibly powerful more powerful than she could ever dream possible and most importantly she actually liked this young man she thought he was cute and kind and she didn't want to hurt him so she decided to kill two birds with one stone.

Madam Lilith: actually I have an idea~

Y/n: is it for an amazing no sodium no carb Tasty Pizza?!

Madam Lilith laughed at Y/n's little comment.

Madam Lilith: no you silly boy but how about I become you're familiar?~

Y/n: really?

Madam Lilith: absolutely you see I've been growing bored in this house being all by myself so why not join you on your adventures and watch the first male hero make history~

Y/n: that sounds like fun are you sure you want to be my familiar?

Madam Lilith: absolutely now why don't you perform the ritual and I'll become your familiar from now until forever~

Y/n L/n immediately performed the ritual but for some reason when he finished the ritual the magic fizzled out as if the ritual was canceled at the last second.

Y/n: that was weird, did it work?

Madam Lilith: well you've managed to start the ritual but since I'm so powerful you need to perform a certain Act to bind us together as master and familiar~

Y/n: what do I need to do? Do I need to do the Hokey Pokey? Do I need to go on some sort of amazing Epic Quest? Do I need to throw the One Ring into the fires of Mount Doom?!?!

Madam Lilith started to giggle at Y/n's silly gestures.

Madam Lilith: no you don't need to do all that we just need to perform a simple little action to bind us together for all eternity~

Y/n: well what do we have to do?

Madam Lilith how to sly and seductive smile on her face.

Madam Lilith: you need to give me a big kiss~

Y/n's face adopted a deep red blush he started stuttering out incoherent babbling soon enough he managed to get out one coherent sentence.

Y/n: BUT I'VE NEVER KISSED ANYONE!!!!!!!!!

Madam Lilith: oh really?~

Madam Lilith licked her lips with her snake-like forked tongue.

Madam Lilith: What a shame~

Y/n: what if I'm not good at it?! What if I mess up?! Are you sure there's nothing else we can do?!?!

Madam Lilith: nope there's nothing else you have to give me a big fat kiss on the lips~